Twitter is more than just a social networking platform - it's a powerful tool for businesses and individuals to share their thoughts, ideas, and updates with a global audience. Since its launch in 2006, Twitter has become a key player in the social media industry, with users from all around the world using the platform to connect and engage with others.
But with so much activity on the platform, how can you make sure your voice is heard and your tweets stand out? That's where Twitter management tools come in. These tools are designed to help you optimize your presence on the platform, reach a larger audience, and make the most of the marketing potential of Twitter.
Twitter management tools are available for almost every need and purpose, from analytics and hashtags to scheduling.
But with so many options out there, how do you know which tool is the right fit for you? Let us introduce you to some of the best Twitter management tools in this article and help you understand their key features and capabilities. Let's start!
Table Of Contents:
- Top 9 Twitter Management Tools To Use In 2023
- How To Choose The Right Twitter Management Tool?
- Mastering Twitter With The Most Efficient Management Tools!
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can directly jump to a section of your choice or keep scrolling.
Top 9 Twitter Management Tools To Use In 2023
- Statusbrew: An All-in-one Twitter Management Tool
- Followerwonk: To Track Twitter Followers & Unfollowers
- TweetDeck: To Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts
- Twilert: To Track & Monitor Tweets In Real-time
- Tweepi: For Twitter Audience Engagement
- Twitonomy: For Detailed Analytics On Users & Tweets
- Ritetag: For Twitter Hashtags Suggestions
- Trendsmap: To Monitor Local Twitter Trends
- GroupTweet: To Collaborate With Team On One Account
Statusbrew: An All-in-one Twitter Management Tool
Statusbrew is a cloud-based social media management tool that allows users to engage with their audience on various social media platforms. It has a feature for bulk scheduling posts, as well as a smart inbox that consolidates social media interactions from different social platforms in one place.
Statusbrew also includes a customizable approval workflow helping you to ensure that the content remains well-managed by all team members and an analytics function to track performance of your tweets.
- Tweet scheduling: Schedule your tweets in advance and set notifications for every update on your content.
- Tweet engagement: Synchronize your tweets, mentions, messages and quoted tweets in a unified inbox for you to reply from the same dashboard, assign conversion to your team members or leave internal notes for them.
- Social listening: Monitor the Twitter conversations for keywords, hashtags, and brand mentions and receive alerts when relevant conversations are happening.
- Team collaboration: Allows multiple team members to collaborate on Twitter conversations and offers facility for managing workflow and Twitter campaigns.
- Twitter analytics: Provides detailed analytics on your Twitter performance, including metrics on tweets, mentions, followers, and engagement.
- Twitter reports: Generates customizable reports on your Twitter activity, including performance and engagement metrics, and creates dynamic links of the report for external sharing.
Book a free demo to get a walkthrough of the platform!
Followerwonk: To Track Twitter Followers & Unfollowers
Followerwonk helps you analyze and optimize your Twitter presence by providing insights into your followers and helping you find new users to connect with.
Followerwonk compares Twitter accounts and finds overlaps and influencers. Using its advanced algorithm, you can improve your Twitter profile, create and maintain a Twitter community, and build your brand on Twitter.
It includes an advanced search tool for finding suitable targets, such as new customers or influencers to promote your brand, and the ability to compare Twitter profiles to review your progress compared to competitors and industry leaders. Followerwonk also offers a Twitter profile analysis feature that allows you to segment and classify a Twitter user's followers into influential, inactive, aged and other categories. In addition, it provides real-time statistics to track your followers.
- Sort followers as per follower count, engagement, activity, and more
- Identify and block fake followers
- Track Twitter followers engaging with your content, frequently spam tweets or replies in your Twitter feed
- Track Twitter followers that have unfollowed you
- Track Twitter follower growth
- Perform a Twitter bios search on your Twitter followers
- Provides detailed Twitter account analytics of any public Twitter account
- Compare Twitter accounts
TweetDeck: To Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts
Image Source: WebsitePlanet
TweetDeck allows you to manage multiple accounts, schedule tweets, and track keywords and hashtags.
TweetDeck is a Twitter management tool owned by Twitter that allows you to mark tweets as read, track trending topics, and organize tweets by topic. It also has a mute feature that allows you to hide tweets and accounts based on keywords and account names. In addition, TweetDeck offers a number of keyboard shortcuts to make it more efficient to use. And the best part is that the tool is free to use.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts from a single, browser-based interface
- Add an unlimited number of accounts without having to log out and switch between them
- Keep track of all tweets, mentions, and direct messages from different accounts in one place
- Choose a default account for tweeting
- Select from the list of added accounts when tweeting and send a tweet from multiple accounts at the same time
Twilert: To Track & Monitor Tweets In Real-time
Twilert allows you to keep track of essential tweets from your Twitter alerts through search history and email digests. With Twilert, you can monitor specific users, exclude certain keywords, and search for tweets within a specific location or language. The platform captures every tweet and sends it to you in an email digest on your desired schedule or in real time. This enables you to easily review and revisit the most relevant tweets from your alerts at any time.
- Helps businesses and Twitter managers engage with their audience on Twitter by tracking hashtags and keywords related to their brand and industry.
- Provides real-time alerts when someone mentions the brand or links to the website, allowing for timely customer response
- Allows users to set up alerts for keywords, hashtags, and URLs
- Collects Twitter data and sends alerts when relevant activity occurs
- Enables businesses to stay up-to-date with their industry on Twitter and respond to customers in real-time
Tweepi: For Twitter Audience Engagement
Tweepi helps users manage and grow their Twitter followers and specifically target authentic and relevant followers. It offers features including the ability to follow competitors' followers, search for users using relevant hashtags or keywords, and clean up their accounts.
- Allows users to follow the followers of competitors, search for users using relevant hashtags or keywords, and follow users from relevant Twitter lists
- Offers the ability to search for tweets with specific keywords or hashtags and find users with specific keywords in their bio
- Provides filters and sorting options to target specific groups of users
- Add people to your lists
- Unfollow inactive accounts
- Unfollow users with no profile photo and/or bio-less
- Unfollow those who are not following you back
Twitonomy: For Detailed Analytics On Users & Tweets
Twitonomy is a Twitter management and analytics tool that helps users get insights into their Twitter presence and improve their social media strategy.
It offers a range of features for analyzing and optimizing your Twitter activity, including tweet scheduling and publishing, keyword and hashtag tracking, analysis of followers and engagement, advanced search capabilities, and the ability to export data and reports. Twitonomy offers in-depth analysis of tweets, retweets, replies, and likes.
Additionally, it allows you to compare your performance with competitors and customize your dashboard and alerts. Twitonomy also has social media customer service and management capabilities. Whether you want to understand your own Twitter activity better or analyze a competitor's activity, Twitonomy provides the tools and insights you need to succeed on the platform.
- Analysis of mentions, retweets, followers, following lists, and more
- The ability to follow and unfollow followers directly from the tool
- Hashtag and platform analysis for competitors
- Followers and following data for competitors
- Analysis of users most replied to and retweeted by competitors
- Tweet history and tweets per day data for competitors
- The ability to download data and reports
- Customizable alerts and a dashboard
- Social media customer service and management capabilities
Ritetag: For Twitter Hashtags Suggestions
- Provides instant hashtag suggestions for text and images on mobile and desktop
- Suggestions are based on real-time hashtag engagement
- Offers tag sets to organize hashtags into categories based on content
- Can be used on multiple social networks
- Allows clients to consolidate their hashtag strategy across all social networks with just one tool
Trendsmap: To Monitor Local Twitter Trends
Trendsmap is a web service that allows you to see the current trending topics on Twitter in any region of the world. With Trendsmap, you can easily stay up-to-date on the latest conversations and discussions happening on the platform.
- Real-time mapping of Twitter trends from around the world
- View trending topics as a world view, region view, or city view
- Seven-day history of a topic's popularity
- Get real-time tweets and related top news links for each trending topic
- City-specific trends pages with local trends, local media, and seven-day history of each trend
- Ability to see real-time tweets and other information related to a specific trend by clicking on it on the map
GroupTweet: To Collaborate With Team On One Account
GroupTweet allows multiple contributors to tweet from a single Twitter account without requiring the sharing of passwords. It is ideal for businesses and Twitter managers with a wide network of people to work with.
- Allows for seamless collaboration within a team and tweeting from a single account
- Provides metrics to identify the contributor with the most engagement
- Allows for the approval of tweets by the primary user
- Offers analytics to track the performance of each contributor
- Does not require the sharing of account credentials with multiple team members
How To Choose The Right Twitter Management Tool?
Your Twitter management tool should have these features based on your preference and priority:
- Scheduling tweets: Since tweets have a short life span, it's recommended to post multiple times in a day to stay on top of the Twitter algorithm. A Twitter management tool with scheduling capabilities can save you time.
- Comment moderation: A Twitter management tool should allow you to take control of the comments under your tweet and tackle the spam, bot, and troll comments.
- Team collaboration: To manage Twitter activities along with your team, your Twitter management tool should allow you to onboard your team members so you can mitigate the password-sharing issue.
- Social listening: This feature allows you to track the conversation on Twitter using hashtags and keywords, so you can participate in the ones that matter to you and help you to grow relationships.
- Unified inbox: If you manage different Twitter accounts, having a unified inbox within your Twitter management tool will sync your conversations in one dashboard, making it easy for you to reply to all of them from one place.
- Integration: To manage other social platforms along with Twitter, your Twitter management tools must allow integration with other social platforms for easy management.
- Analytics: To optimize your Twitter marketing strategy, gathering insights and analytics into your efforts is essential.
Mastering Twitter With The Most Efficient Management Tools!
Many Twitter management tools on the market can help businesses and Twitter managers streamline their social media efforts and maximize their presence on the platform. Whether you need advanced scheduling and publishing capabilities, robust analytics and performance tracking, or intuitive engagement tools, there is a tool out there that can meet your needs. The 9 tools listed in this article are well worth considering for businesses looking to optimize their Twitter management in 2023.
Using one tool that serves most of your purpose is better than using different tools for different purposes. That's why it's worth exploring the overall Twitter management tool: Statusbrew, where you can reply to tweets, assign them to your teammates, schedule tweets in advance, including Twitter polls, and even extract in-depth twitter performance and engagement reports.
With a personalized walkthrough of the platform and a chance to ask any questions you may have, a free demo is a perfect way to get started with Statusbrew and take your Twitter management to the next level.
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Google My Business.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some commonly asked questions about Twitter management tools:
Which is a free Twitter management tool?
TweetDeck is a free Twitter management tool that Twitter itself owns. It helps to schedule and monitor posts.
Which are the best Twitter marketing tools?
Some powerful Twitter marketing tools are Statusbrew, TweetDeck, Audiense, Commun.it, Followerwonk, Tweepi, Tweepsmap and Twitonomy.
Which are the best Twitter search tools?
Some incredible twitter search tools are Social Bearing, Twipho, and FollowFly.
What are the uses of Twitter management tools?
Twitter management tools are used for a variety of purposes, including creating attractive tweets, scheduling tweets, moderating comments, managing customer service on Twitter, and gaining in-depth Twitter analytics.