Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using Statusbrew services
Revised Terms of Service with effect from June 16, 2016.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
By accessing or using the Statusbrew website, the Statusbrew service, any applications (including mobile applications - iOS and Android) or any extensions made available by Statusbrew (together, the "Service"), however accessed, you ("User" or "You" or "Customer") agree to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"). The Service is owned or controlled by Chiax, LLC ("Company"). These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Service. If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us via the Contact form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be times when we offer a special feature that has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms of Service. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to the extent there is a conflict with these Terms of Service.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the service
- You are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure
- You are also responsible for the security of all social profiles(Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google) that you add to Statusbrew.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must agree to Instagram Terms of Service, Twitter Terms of Service, Linkedin Terms of Service, Facebook Terms of Service and Google Terms of Service
- You must not access Statusbrew's private API without Statusbrew consent.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Statusbrew page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms of Service or any other Statusbrew terms.
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Statusbrew's sole discretion, result in termination of your Statusbrew account. You understand and agree that Statusbrew cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Statusbrew, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service ("Updated Terms") from time to time.
- We reserve the right to ban a user at any time from using the Statusbrew service is we find that the user has used the Service to post, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, obscene, discriminatory, or contains any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar harmful software.
- The user shall not use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site or the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms of Service.
- The company does not and cannot guarantee that User will have continual access or that any particular content will be distributed to the Social Media Platforms.
- We can save your information for as long as we wish. The request to remove all information cannot be fulfilled with certainty.
User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or Statusbrew's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to Statusbrew.
Subscription and Cancellation
Optional premium paid services are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Statusbrew the monthly or annual subscription fees, or for the period specified, indicated at the time of purchase for that service. The subscription fee once paid for premium services is non-refundable. The user shall provide Statusbrew with accurate, complete, and registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of the User's account. Statusbrew reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel registration of a User at its sole discretion. User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User's Statusbrew password and other account information.
Statusbrew reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Statusbrew may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website or its mobile applications (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Statusbrew or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Statusbrew and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of Statusbrew or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Statusbrew, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING STATUSBREW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MATERIALS, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE SUPPORT, AND/OR THE DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH STATUSBREW, INCLUDING INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. STATUSBREW IS LICENSED TO USER "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND BOTH COMPANY AND STATUSBREW EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (A) ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SUPPORT, DOCUMENTATION, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES WHICH ARE PART OF STATUSBREW; (B) WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND (C) ANY WARRANTY THAT STATUSBREW WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE, ACCESSIBLE, TIMELY, OR SECURE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR USER CONTENT OR THE BEHAVIOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR CAUSED BY STATUSBREW, THE MATERIALS, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE SUPPORT, THE DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN STATUSBREW OR THE INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, EVEN IF COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, HACKING, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED USE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF STATUSBREW OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BUSINESS INFORMATION, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE STATUSBREW OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO COMPANY BY OR ON BEHALF OF USER IN CONNECTION WITH STATUSBREW IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIMED INJURY OR DAMAGE. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH STATUSBREW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MATERIALS, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE SUPPORT, AND/OR THE DOCUMENTATION. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT USER’S SOLE RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN. USER MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
You and Statusbrew agree that any dispute regarding agreement(s) between you and us shall be referred to "Arbitration". The arbitrator shall be appointed by Statusbrew and the seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi. Any other dispute or disagreement of a legal nature will also be decided in accordance with the laws of India, and the Courts of New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such cases.