Community management tools offer a range of features designed to help businesses monitor their online presence, engage with their audience, track customer-brand conversations, and analyze them.
Plus with modern community management softwares, you get built-in Automations, AI Insights and Triaging which heavily bring down operational costs and time spent.
Looking to adopt a new tool or switch from your existing one, you can check out the list of Top 7 Online Community Management Software
With Statusbrew, you interact with your community by responding to their comments, mentions, messages, reviews and more all across social media & review platforms in one place.
Engage with your community on socials at scale with Statusbrew's unified social inbox. Start your free trial now! 👇
Advanced Automation: Statusbrew lets businesses automatically hide, delete, and remove spam comments by creating custom rules that automate complex workflows. Users can tag conversations, add internal notes, assign a conversation to a particular team member, add priority status to address the conversation, and even assign an owner to the conversation.
Analyze community insights: Statusbrew provides analytics and insights to help users understand their community better. It allows users to track engagement rates, sentiment analysis, and demographics, which can help in creating targeted content and improving the overall community management strategy.
Listen, Interact, and Manage
What Our Customers Like About Us
Sticker Mule (@stickermule - 488K followers) uses Statusbrew to keep track of all the messages, comments (including Facebook & Instagram ads) and community mentions across social. They are able to save a lot of time with automations and easy collaboration with community managers & the marketing team.
Get a Free demo of Statusbrew to see how it can work for your business
- Standard: $129.00 /mo
- Premium: $229.00 /mo
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Khoros enables businesses to host and control peer-to-peer interactions where customers can get help, gain knowledge, and share experiences. Khoros is one of the oldest community management platforms in the market.
Benefits Of Using Khoros
- By hosting genuine dialogues on the digital property, Khoros enables companies to increase their visibility and provide peer approval.
- Establish a hub with Khoros where users can connect with subject matter experts, learn, and get questions answered wherever they are.
- Develop sizable, vibrant communities using the content management, analytics, and experience of Khoros Communities, which offers tangible company value through increased customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
Khoros Community Management Features
- Content moderation
- Customizable branding
- Reports and analytics
- Content syndication
Khoros Key Integrations
NapoleonCat is a social media management tool that instantly compiles your social media messages, reviews, and comments. All of these conversations may be responded to by community managers from a single dashboard called Social Inbox.
Benefits Of Using NapoleonCat
- Automated responses to repetitious queries are provided via pre-made templates.
- When specific terms or URLs (like those on your competitors' websites) are detected, spam messages are immediately buried.
- Based on a list of disparaging words, offensive remarks are immediately removed.
- With the aid of Brand24, you may search the web for mentions and entries related to your brand.
- Make sure you are aware of what is trending. You can track all the timelines you want using TweetDeck's helpful dashboard.
NapoleanCat Community Management Features
- Response tracking
- Comment moderation
- User-friendly Social Inbox
- Auto-moderation feature
NapoleonCat Key Integrations
- Google My Business
- Standard: $25.82 /mo
- Pro: $63.31 /mo
Agorapulse's community management features include one social inbox, collaboration, and social media listening. They are well known for their Boolean targeting feature. They offer both web and app interfaces to manage your community.
Benefits Of Using Agorapulse
- You can review, assign, reply, or tag comments easily.
- Agorapulse's one inbox captures organic/paid post comments, mentions, private messages, and reviews chronologically.
- Be aware of key discussions taking place regarding your brand using their social media monitoring features.
- By responding to consumer inquiries quickly, you may deliver exceptional customer service.
- Watch for comments as they come in on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram to ensure a prompt response to compliments and criticism.
Agorapulse Community Management Features
- Monitoring conversations
- Customer segmentation
- Content management
- Reporting and analytics for posts scheduling
Agorapulse Key Integrations
- Pro: US$79/mo
- Premium: US$199/mo
From a single dashboard, marketing professionals can manage their social presence on Sociality.io. The tool comes really handy for Community Managers by enabling them to create and save reply templates and get back to messages and user comments instantly.
Benefits Of Using Sociality Community Management Tool
- Engage with cross-network audiences. Manage every social media interaction from one Unified inbox.
- Automate the publication of the material. You can plan, handle, and schedule social media updates as a team.
- Easily track social media stats. Utilize sophisticated reports to guide strategy.
- Analyze the brand's health. Pay attention to ongoing conversations on social media and the web to get valuable ideas.
Sociality Community Management Features
- Automated responses to customer queries
- Social listening
- Monitoring online reviews
- Reports with social KPIs
- Competitor analysis
Sociality Key Integrations
- Pro: $99/mo
- Business: $199/mo
- Enterprise: Custom price
Gainsight is a customer success platform that helps businesses simplify customer onboarding, retention, support, and workflow management processes. It analyzes the customer journey across multiple channels and provides data on how to improve their customer experience.
Benefits Of Using Gainsight
- Create and track customer success plans.
- Track customer interactions across different channels
- Create and send targeted marketing campaigns to your customers
- Track their progress towards their customer success goals.
- Send short video messages to your customers.
- Easy to use and customizable.
Gainsight Community Management Features
- Account planning
- Interaction tracking
- Targeted campaigns
- Goal management
- Video messaging
Gainsight Key Integrations
- Microsoft Dynamics
- SAP CRM
- Google Analytics
Pricing is revealed upon submitting a request form.
Sprout Social is a full-service social media management platform that offers different features for community management. These features include a centralized inbox for all social media conversations, team collaboration, automated workflows, detailed reporting, and listening tools.
Sprout Social’s community management features help you strengthen your relationships with your customers, improve your customer service, and protect your brand reputation.
Benefits Of Using Sprout Social
- A centralized location to collect all your social media engagement, including mentions, messages, and reviews.
- Collaborate with team members on social media management tasks.
- Automate workflows, such as responding to negative reviews or sending out social media broadcasts
- Provides detailed reporting on your social media management activity.
- Track what people are saying about your brand and product online.
Sprout Social Community Management Features
- A centralized inbox for all social media conversations
- Team collaboration
- Automated workflows
- Detailed reporting
- Social listening tools
Sprout Social Key Integrations
- Google My Business
- Standard: $249 per month
- Professional: $399 per month
- Advanced: $499 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
What Is Community Management Software?
Community management is a collective effort to create a shared pool of current consumers, prospects, workers, social followers, and business partners to strengthen the sense of belonging and build relationships.
Community management software is a tool that helps to create, host, and manage an online community for a company or brand. With robust community management software, brands can maintain a functioning community.
A social media community can spread through trending social platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Snapchat, Quora, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and their comment sections.
Many brands integrate their social media and customer management in one place. For instance, a lot of brands use Twitter as their customer service.
Usually, the best social media management solutions include community management tools for social media.
How To Choose A Community Management Software?
Your brand can handle customer complaints, turn your followers into devoted customers, and attract prospects and influencers with the community management method.
Additionally, you might receive comments, establish connections with other firms and work together, but most significantly, you might create a reliable brand voice that is audible on the internet.
No one community management software can do it all, but there is usually one that works best for your particular project. Community management relies on various factors, including your goals and the required functionality.
Instead of chasing the notion of the best community management software, starting with what you want to accomplish and evaluating software in light of those requirements is critical.
The steps to selecting the right community management software for your company are listed below.
1. Understand Your Company’s Needs And Wants For Community Management
As you are here right now, we understand that you have already included community management in your social media marketing. It would be best if you had certain expectations or a checklist for your community management software.
Bonus Tip: When comparing the community management software, we recommend you concentrate on the tools you need rather than what you want.
2. List Out The Most Needed Features In The Community Management Software
The list can differ from one company's requirement to another. You should look for the following features in a community management tool.
- Streamline messages to one social inbox
- Social monitoring and listening
- Social media engagement features
- Sentiment analysis
- Collaborative space
- Reporting and insights
- Content management features like scheduling and publishing
- Pricing compatibility
3. Compare The Community Management Tools
Do a self comparison of the chosen tools by answering the following questions.
- Will the community management software fit your needs?
- Does it have sentiment analysis?
- Do they have a social media monitoring tool?
- How about the notifications?
- Are there any comment moderation tools?
- Is there real-time synchronization?
- Is the platform easy to navigate and use?
- Can your team members collaborate through the platform?
- How easy is it to schedule and publish posts?
- Is signing in easy?
- How many insights and analytical tools are available?
- How does reporting work?
- What about the user experience?
- How about the availability of customer support?
4. Request A Demo
Finally, after deciding on the software, request a demo. This way, you can ensure your choice is correct without much confusion.
Statusbrew community management features can be the answer to all your questions. It integrates your social inbox, assembles your team, and develops automated workflows.
With Statusbrew's rapid and dependable notifications, you can experience a notification system that alerts you swiftly on the most convenient channel.
Analyze engagement data to better understand your team and audience and learn what your fervent brand supporters think. Gain access to the most critical engagement KPI while enhancing your team's effectiveness.
Sounds interesting? Request a free demo now!
Role Of Community Managers
Twitter is one of many media that honors viewer participation. Additionally, 83% of Facebook users favor brands with personalities. But how can businesses keep their voices while establishing a reputation for being innovative, relatable, and reliable?
The interaction between people and organizations has changed due to social media, which is why the social media community management function is now so crucial. Simply put, a community manager must negotiate the relationship between a brand and its customers.
Creating and upholding a brand's online and offline community and its public image is a key responsibility of community managers. They must negotiate with customers to establish a brand's relationship.
A tool for community management allows managers to oversee, engage, and interact with current and potential customers. Using it can simplify and streamline their social media community management tasks.
Community Management Statistics
Online communities are frequented by 76% of internet users.
According to a survey, people use various devices to participate in online communities, including blogs, forums, and vlogs.
In 2022, companies started to embrace this trend; according to a Forrester study, 60% of companies have branded online communities.
Only 40% of small businesses have an online community, whereas larger firms are generally more likely to have one.
Only 14% of internet users were skeptical of the information created and disseminated on social networking sites.
36% more users of community websites believed that communities could foster meaningful dialogue.
Choose Your Community Management Software
Community management is a mix of customer service, social listening, and actively engaging with your followers.
Joining a free trial and demo of the tools you're interested in is the best way to decide which is ideal for your company. You can evaluate the capabilities of each software and test the features that are important to you.
Statusbrew Premium Features: 8 users, up to 15 social profiles, Sentiment analysis, paid social & team reporting, tools for monitoring profiles, centralized social inbox, hide comments on Facebook & Instagram, tools for unlimited scheduling, drafting, and queuing posts, social content calendar, best time posting queue, and high priority email support.
Sounds Interesting? Book a free demo now!
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Google My Business.
What are the benefits of online community management software?
Relationships and how your brand takes advantage of opportunities to engage with your community in open online spaces are at the heart of community management. Some of the major benefits of community management software include the following:
- Quick And Easy Access to Quality Feedback
- Grow Brand Loyalty
- Attract More Customers
- Metric-based Attribution
- Cost-effective Marketing
- Automated Accounts
- Reinforced Security
- Documentation Simplified
What is the cost of community management software?
The primary purpose of community management platforms is to establish an online forum for people (community members) to have fruitful conversations. Community members can express their ideas, concerns, and views.
The cost depends on the list of features you expect to have. It starts from $33 per month. Ranges from $800 to $20,000 per year.
Which is the best community engagement tool?
Statusbrew is the best community engagement tool for social media. To help companies and agencies receive the highest return on investment for their social media efforts, Statusbrew is a complete social media marketing and management platform for publishing content, monitoring conversations, increasing ratings, and reporting.