In today's fast-paced digital landscape, you need an effective social campaign management solution that ensures that your brands deliver relevant & personalized experiences to customers across multiple channels & touch points.
We're excited to announce that Statusbrew has introduced a social media campaign management solution making it easier for you to flawlessly execute your campaigns from a unified dashboard & up your chance of campaign success.
Dig deeper into this article to understand how Statusbrew can assist you in executing, managing, and measuring your social media campaigns in a better way. Let's start!
- What Is A Social Media Campaign?
- What Are Plans In Statusbrew?
- How To Create Plans With Statusbrew?
- How To Create Content For Campaigns From Statusbrew?
- How To Distribute Campaign Assets In One Place?
- How To Evaluate Campaigns With Statusbrew?
- How To View The Social Media Campaign Calendar?
- How To Communicate With Your Team For A Campaign?
You can directly jump to a section of your choice or keep scrolling.
What Is A Social Media Campaign?
A social media campaign is a coordinated effort to reinforce & assist with a business goal using one or more social platforms. Campaigns differ from everyday social efforts because of their increased focus, targeting & measurability.
Top 3 Epic Social Media Campaigns Of All Time
- Disney #ShareYourEars Campaign: Disney pledged to donate $5 per post for every photo of a person wearing Mickey Mouse ears with the hashtag #ShareYourEars, with a maximum of $1 million matched.
Image Source: Disney
- Apple #ShotOniPhone Campaign: Apple encouraged social media users to share their photos with a chance to appear on a billboard following a successful billboard campaign featuring photos shot on iPhones. Immediately, the hashtag #ShotoniPhone took off the whole social media. In fact, Apple has also shared the same hashtag on their Instagram bio.
Image Source: Apple Instagram
- Lonely Whale Foundation #StopSucking Campaign: The Lonely Whale Foundation launched a social media campaign challenging people to #StopSucking & cease using single-use plastic straws. After this campaign, Starbucks officially banned single-use plastic straws partially to direct efforts from the Lonely Whale Foundation.
Image Source: Lonely Whale
Challenges With Social Media Campaign Management
Carrying out a social media campaign is not that easy, especially when you have to execute it with a team. Here are the common issues faced while executing a social campaign with a team:
- Creating and distributing several social media contents across different social channels is quite time-consuming.
- Inability to track precise and granular results at each stage of the campaign.
- Duplication of posts or replies as more than one platform is used for campaign management and collaboration.
- Tracking every engagement opportunity and mentions and replying to them ASAP.
- Ensuring brand consistency in content and messaging.
- No streamline of internal team conversation.
It's quite easy to overcome these challenges if you use an intelligent social media management tool such as Statusbrew to carry out your social marketing campaigns. Solving these challenges will definitely decrease confusion, save time, and will help you to get better results out of your campaigns.
What Are Plans In Statusbrew?
Campaigns in the Statusbrew environment are referred to as Plans. To get started, you initially need to create a Plan according to your requirement.
A Plan in Statusbrew consists of:
- Overview: You will get a bird's eye view of your Plan here. You can see the total posts of the Plan, the scheduled post, post that needs approval, drafts & published posts.
- List: Here, you will be able to see a list view of all your posts along with their status.
- Calendar: You can view all the posts of a Plan along with their status in a calendar form. This helps you visualize the distribution of posts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assets: You can store all your campaign assets in a Plan to ensure consistency in your campaign.
- Performance: Here, you can get insights into all your published posts in a campaign to understand how your efforts are paying off.
How To Create Plans With Statusbrew?
Follow the below steps if you want to create a new Plan within Statusbrew:
Step 1: Select Publish from the Statusbrew dashboard
Step 2: Click on the plus sign (+) besides Plan from the left side panel
Step 3: Give a name to your Plan & add a brief about it
Step 4: Select a start date & end date for your Plan
Step 5: Add the users or user groups in Collaborators who you want to be a part of the Plan
Step 6: Click Save
When you create a Plan, you can give it a color of your choice. This will help you identify and differentiate the posts that belong to a particular Plan.
How To Create Content For Campaigns From Statusbrew?
Follow the below steps if you want to create different social media posts for campaigns with Statusbrew:
Step 1: Select Compose from the Statusbrew dashboard
Step 2: Select the profiles for which you wish to create post from the profile picker
Step 3: Create your post
Step 4: Select the campaign name for which you are creating the post from the Select Plan options
Step 5: Now, you can either publish the post directly, send it for approval or schedule it for a later date & time
When you create a post with Statusbrew Compose, you also get a preview of how your post will appear on the social network from the left-hand side. You can add up to 10 images, a GIF, and a video to your post (depending on the network). You can not just upload images from your system, but you can also search them on Unsplash and Pixabay, Giphy, design them with Canva, or pick them up from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or the Asset Manager.
While you create a post within Compose, you can also:
- Add Tags: Tags are internal labels on Statusbrew. Statusbrew allows you to add tags to the post you create. This helps in categorizing posts easily and is also helpful in capturing analytics.
- Add Watchers: If you want some team members to be notified of all the actions taken on a particular post, you can add them as Watchers.
- Choose Approvers: If your team members are not confident about the post they have created or if you want to just check all the posts before they go out on your brand's social page, then you can select Approvers. When approvers approve the post, then only it will get published.
- Save Posts As Draft: Save your work-in-progress post as a draft to catch up with it later.
- Add A Post Title: You can add a post title to your post which is exclusive within the Statusbrew environment. This might help in easy identification of posts from a bunch of them.
- Create Posts For Several Networks At Once: Statusbrew allows you to create a post for several networks just once, which can then be customized individually for specific networks.
- Schedule Posts: Planning, creating, & executing a campaign is already a tedious job, and you don't want to add another job to your timeline by manually pushing the content on social media. Statusbrew's scheduling tool helps you schedule content with text, hashtags, images, videos, GIFs, and much more!
How To Distribute Campaign Assets In One Place?
Use Statusbrew to easily store and manage all your digital assets, including photos and graphics, in one convenient location, so your campaigns are consistent. In this way, you will always be able to find exactly what you are looking for, and you don't even have to share assets individually with each team member.
With Statusbrew, you can either add new assets to a Plan from your system, or you can add the assets which you have already stored in Statusbrew's Asset Manager to your Plan.
Here are the steps to upload new assets to a Plan:
Step 1: Select Publish from the Statusbrew dashboard
Step 2: From the left side panel, click on the Plan to which you wish to add assets
Step 3: From the top menu, switch to the Assets tab & click on Add Assets
Step 4: Give a title to your text & upload your asset
Step 5: Click Save
You can add tags and even choose to share assets with some users or user groups. You can simply check the box of Share with all if you want to share the asset with all your team members.
Here are the steps to add the assets that already exist in your Asset Manager to a Plan:
Step 1: Select Asset Manager from the Statusbrew dashboard
Step 2: Locate the Asset you wish to add to a Plan & click on it
Step 3: Click on the Edit (pencil) icon
Step 4: Select an appropriate Plan
Step 5: Click Update
How To Evaluate Campaigns With Statusbrew?
To know how well your campaign did, it is crucial to outline & define the expected results of your social media campaigns clearly. It is okay if you don't hit 100% because even if you don't, you still generate loads of databases for your next campaign.
You need analytics from the start of your campaign. With this data, you can then adjust & optimize your campaign for maximized results and track all of your campaign results in one place.
A popular way to track the campaign results within a click is using the Performance tab in your Plan. Use the performance tab to track your KPIs & see how your campaign is evolving. You can check each post's engagement, impression, clicks, comments, likes, reach, and video views. Such in-depth insights will help you precisely understand which efforts are paying off.
Wow your team at the end-of-the-campaign meeting with Statusbrew's campaign performance insights!
How To View The Social Media Campaign Calendar?
Timing is of prime importance when you run a social media campaign. A social media calendar helps you outline your content from the beginning of your campaign to the end. With such a calendar, your team can focus on what needs to be done at what time.
A social media calendar will help you ensure that you don't miss any important steps in your campaign execution strategy while also helping you be more productive with your time. You can receive social media updates for each channel throughout the campaign on Slack or email.
Consequently, you & your team members can carry out your social tasks on a single platform to save a lot of time & simplify collaboration.
Each team member prefers looking at data differently. With Statusbrew, they have an option to choose between the List view and Calendar view of a campaign. The Calendar view provides a weekly or monthly glance. The weekly glance is more beneficial if you want to analyze the distribution of your post according to the time of day. The monthly glance is more beneficial if you want the day wise distribution of social media posts in a campaign.
Monthly calendar view
How To Communicate With Your Team For A Campaign?
Statusbrew allows you to seamlessly communicate with your team members for posts & post-approval through notes. Did you know that you can even have conversations with your team members on every comment received on your post through notes?
Give feedback to your team members and add internal comments to keep your conversation confined to campaign, post, or conversation.
Using Statusbrew's Plans features, it's now possible to execute a robust social media campaign strategy easily and effectively.
It offers you a bird's-eye perspective of your entire campaign. This can significantly reduce the stress of managing a social media campaign and help you perform well. We know that Statusbrew will start off your social media campaign on the right path.
Do you have a social media campaign looming ahead? Get started with a free trial of Statusbrew today.
Statusbrew is an all in one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and even Google My Business.