The more time you spend on tasks that don't make you money, the slower your business will grow.
If you don't have much time and you want to be more efficient, you should use automation tools for your Facebook marketing strategy.
It's hard to manage a Facebook account and promote your products or services there. You have to post new, high-quality content regularly, respond to comments, monitor post performance and see where people mention your brand, and do other time-consuming tasks.
But if you use the right Facebook automation tools, you can make your workflow much more efficient.
Now let's take a look at the 8 best Facebook automation tools that will help you improve your Facebook presence.
With Statusbrew, you can easily reply to Facebook comments and brand mentions, schedule posts in bulk, and monitor your social media accounts on the go.
If you are worried about spam and troll comments piling up in your comments section, you should try out Statusbrew’s comment moderation tool.
It helps you to automatically hide and delete comments containing certain key phrases and direct them to an inbox dedicated to such spam comments. From this inbox, you can moderate and restore the comments that are not harmful to your brand reputation and let go of the rest.
In fact, you can even choose to send a private reply to Facebook comments.
Here is a complete list of all the Facebook actions that you can automate in Statusbrew:
- Automatically send private replies
- Hide or unhide comments, and delete Facebook comments.
- Route incoming conversations to specific team members or user groups for handling.
- Keep track of conversation progress by updating statuses
- Notify team members about specific conversations to ensure timely attention.
- Organize conversations into designated inboxes for streamlined handling.
- Flag important conversations for prompt action.
- Categorize conversations for easy filtering and search.
- Notify team members about new or important conversations directly in Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Receive email or push notifications for critical conversations.
Book a FREE demo today to understand how exactly we can help you in your Facebook automation journey!
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Manager helps people set up and manage their ad campaign budgets. It's easy to use and works best for businesses of all sizes. You can pause your ads with a single click. It even works with brands to understand their target audience's preferences and create a winning strategy that drives engagement.
It uses a test-learn-adapt approach to marketing. It offers a variety of video ad layouts to reach people on all devices. Facebook's team has done most of the research for its customers, so there is minimal guesswork involved. You just need to understand your target audience's needs. The tool's metrics make this process easier, so you can get your content out faster.
- Automated bidding allows you to set your budget and goals, and Facebook will automatically bid on your behalf to achieve those goals.
- Automated ad delivery uses machine learning to show your ads to the people who are most likely to be interested in them.
- Automated campaign creation helps you create and launch new campaigns quickly and easily.
- Automated ad scheduling allows you to set a schedule for your ads to run, so you don't have to worry about turning them on and off manually.
- Automated audience targeting uses machine learning to find potential customers who are similar to your existing customers.
- Automated ad optimization uses machine learning to test and improve your ads over time.
Meet Edgar is a social media management tool for everyone, from beginners to business pros. It stores all of your content in a library so you can access it whenever you need it. Edgar optimizes your posts so that the best of the best are published on your profile. It's the same as putting your social media on autopilot!
Teams who love organization will appreciate Edgar's categorization feature. It groups your posts into specific groups to make it easy to share the right post at the right time.
Edgar is ideal for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Edgar's auto-variation feature takes popular text from online and inserts it into your client's profile, saving teams time and effort while reaching their audience right where they are.
- Allows you to schedule your Facebook posts in advance.
- Automatically recycles your old posts to keep your Facebook feed fresh with evergreen content.
- Allows you to create variations of your posts to test different versions of your content and see what works best.
- Provides you with insights into your Facebook performance to see what content works best and make adjustments as needed.
AdEspresso helps you set up ad campaigns for your target audience. You can manage every aspect of your Facebook ad campaign from a single dashboard and track your results. It's easy to use and straightforward. There's even an AdEspresso University that teaches you how to use all of the features. It's best for businesses that want to improve their Facebook ad performance.
- You can test different versions of your ads to see which ones perform better.
- You can manage an unlimited number of accounts.
- You can try it for free before you commit.
- Makes it easy to create and launch new Facebook campaigns in minutes. You can choose from a variety of pre-built templates or create your own custom campaigns.
- Automatically adjust your budget to ensure that you are getting the most out of your advertising spend.
- Provides you with detailed reports on your campaign performance.
ShortStack is a great choice for businesses that want to run promotions, contests, and giveaways. It also works well for blogs and email campaigns, and it's easy to track your results. Brands use this tool to get to know their fans with quizzes and special offers.
It provides a fun and interactive way for businesses to reach their followers and learn about their interests. It can be used for more than just social media, and it can even help you build an email list of leads. You can be sure that all of your fans are real people and accounts.
- Create and publish landing pages for your Facebook contests and giveaways. Automatically capture the contact information of people who enter your Facebook contests and giveaways.
- It can be integrated with popular email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, to send follow-up emails to people automatically
- Share your Facebook contests and giveaways on other social media networks, such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
Agorapulse has a social inbox where you can respond to all of your messages from different platforms in one place. It is also a great tool for teams who are working on multiple accounts together. Every plan includes unlimited post publishing and keyword and hashtag tracking.
The scheduling feature makes it easy to set up posts on multiple networks. Teams can choose to post once or on a recurring schedule. However, the interface of Agorapulse can get a bit cluttered when managing multiple accounts.
- Label and group your audiences, and assign tasks to your team for messaging, commenting, and drafting posts.
- Provides downloadable reports in PPT and CSV formats, calculates the ROI of your engagement, and prepares a content strategy based on that.
- You can search, manage, and filter your mentions and comments
- Schedule, reschedule, upload, or queue all of your posts in bulk.
Emplifi helps brands grow their online presence by analyzing page stats and recommending ways to improve, such as when to post and what to share. The goal is to help brands collaborate and increase their online influence. It uses artificial intelligence to make quick and optimal decisions. It even helps businesses set their ad budget. This app helps marketing teams learn more about their local audience and spend less time on data analysis.
- Schedule and publish your Facebook posts in advance
- Schedule your posts to be published at the best time of day based on your audience's engagement patterns.
- Identifies areas for improvement and provides recommendations
- Help you manage your Facebook community by automatically responding to comments and direct messages.
- Monitor your community for negative comments and respond to them promptly.
- Provides you with detailed analytics and reports on your Facebook performance. You can track your reach, engagement, and other important metrics to see how your Facebook marketing efforts are performing.
IFTTT is a free tool that helps you automate your Facebook marketing tasks. It lets you automate any web-based activity as many times as you want.
- Automatically post your Instagram photos to Facebook.
- Automatically save photos you are tagged in on Facebook to Dropbox.
- Automatically create a new Google Calendar event when your business is tagged in a Facebook photo.
- Automatically send yourself a text message when your business is tagged in a Facebook post.
- Automatically create a new row in Google Sheets when your business is tagged in a Facebook photo.
What Are Facebook Automation Tools?
Facebook automation tools help businesses manage their social media accounts easily.
These tools can take care of tasks like posting, responding to comments and messages, and even engaging with followers.
It can free up marketers' time to focus on more creative and strategic aspects of their social media marketing campaigns.
Facebook automation is especially popular among businesses that want to provide quick customer service, as well as businesses that want to stay active on social media 24/7.
Some of the benefits of using Facebook automation tools include:
- Quicker responses to customers and followers
- More engagement with followers
- Optimized posting times
- Automated scheduling
- All-around efficiency
To get started with Facebook automation, businesses simply need to choose a tool that meets their needs and budget.
There are a variety of Facebook automation tools available, so businesses can find one that is right for them.
As the number of bot accounts increases, more and more businesses are turning to Facebook automation to help them manage their social media accounts.
But Facebook automation should be used in conjunction with real interactions with followers.
The perfect recipe for success is a balance of automated and real interactions.
Facebook marketing can be very time-consuming. That's why more and more businesses and influencers are using Facebook automation tools to help them with repetitive tasks. This frees them up to focus on strategic aspects of Facebook marketing.
If you are looking for a comprehensive Facebook automation tool that will help you save time and improve your results, Statusbrew is a great option.
Ready to try automation for free? Sign up for a FREE 14-day trial today!
Statusbrew is a unified Social Media Management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google My Business.