100+ Spooky Halloween Instagram Captions In 2022
It's time to get dressed up for Halloween in your spookiest attire! Blending your Halloween posts with creepy and horrifying captions is a good way to show off your spooky side.
We've compiled some of the most chilling Halloween Instagram captions for you to use this year on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. Scan this list instead of spending hours browsing Instagram or TikTok to get a catchy caption.
Here's an overview of the contents of this article:
- Super Spooky Halloween Instagram Captions
- Funny Halloween Instagram Captions
- Couples Halloween Instagram Captions
- Costume Halloween Instagram Captions
- Pun Halloween Instagram Captions
- Best Halloween Instagram Captions From Movies
- Best Halloween Instagram Captions From Songs
- Popular Halloween Instagram Captions For Brands
- Create Memorable Halloween Posts
- Final thoughts
You can directly jump to a section of your choice or keep scrolling.
Super Spooky Halloween Instagram Captions
- Witch-ing you a very Happy Halloween!
- Felt spooky, might delete later!
- This is where the magic happens
- Mischief managed.
- I'm a haunt mess.
- Have a spooktacular night!
- Swish swish, witch.
- Have a Fangs-tastic evening!
- The Halloween Effect
- Creep it real.
- Creepy crawlies for you.
- Oh, my ghouls!
Funny Halloween Instagram Captions
- What's up, pumpkin?
- Drop dead gorgeous!
- Can be bribed only with candy!
- Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about.
- 3... 2... 1... Halloween!
- Let’s get smashed. #smashingpumpkins
- Halloween Is A Never Ending Story.
- Say Halloween.
- Halloween, And On, And On…
- A Leaner, Meaner Halloween
- Think Once, Think Twice, Think Halloween.
- My blood type is pumpkin spice.
- Has anyone seen my tele-bone?
- Can’t stop laughing. I think they found my funny bone!
Source: The Pioneer Woman
Couples Halloween Instagram Captions
- Love at first bite!!
- I'm under your spell
- Romeo and Ghouliet!
- I’m only here for my boo!
- You’re just my (blood) type!
- You could say he is a real pain in the neck!
- Hey Boo-tiful
- You’re a zombabe
- I'm happy you didn't ghost me,
- I love you so much it’s scary!
- Thanks for always creepin' it real with me.
- You're the treat to my trick.
- We came for the boo-ze and spirits!
- Fangs for the memories.
- Great Halloweenie with you!
Costume Halloween Instagram Captions
- Caution! Black cat crossing
- This costume is swoon-worthy.
- I’m ready for the ball.
- This costume is eerie-sistible.
- Goblins, ghouls, and zombies, oh my!
- Cat’s got your tongue?
- Forever your Zom-bae.
- Double, double toil and trouble!
- I don't celebrate Halloween, I am Halloween
- Creepin’ it real!
- Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
- Bad and BOOgie.
Source: Whimsy Soul
Pun Halloween Instagram Captions
- Daddy’s Little Pumpkin
- Ghosts were people too
- Ghosts have the real spirit
- We’ll Scare You Silly
- Come in for a bite
- Off Having A Coffin Break
- Shake your pants at the Halloween dance
- The Devil’s Candy
- Forget the ghosts . . . beware of me!
- Don’t be scared because I am a witch
- Halloween isn’t just for candy anymore
- I Believe in The Great Pumpkin
- Mummy’s little monster
- I love being witchy
- Remember the ghoul times!
Best Halloween Instagram Captions From Movies
- “Mischief managed.” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- "Don't look under the bed." — Don't Look Under the Bed
- "I am the pumpkin king!" —The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "I'm a mouse, duh." —Mean Girls
- "Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue." —Sleepy Hollow
- "I see dead people." —The Sixth Sense
- “We came, we saw, we kicked its ass.” — Ghostbusters
- "You frightened me. Do it again!" — The Addams Family
- "We've all got both light and dark inside us..." –Harry Potter
- "When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween." —Unknown
- "It's Halloween; everyone's entitled to one good scare." —Halloween
- “No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!” —Scream
Best Halloween Instagram Captions From Songs
- “Darkness falls across the land / The midnight hour is close at hand.” — Michael Jackson, “Thriller”
- “Cause baby, now we got bad blood.” —Taylor Swift, “Bad Blood”
- “There’s a she-wolf in the closet. Open up and set it free, awooh!” —Shakira, “She Wolf”
- "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" —Billie Eilish
- "I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed." —Eminem and Rihanna
- "I know if I’m haunting you, you must be haunting me." —Beyoncé
- Your mind's in Disturbia; it's like the darkness is the light; Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight? - Rihanna
- Saw the dark side of the moon to get to you -Selena Gomez ft. Marshmello
- The night city grows, look and see her eyes; they glow - M83
- "Rise (from the dead) and shiiiine" - Kylie Jenner
- “I just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 100% that witch" - Lizzo
- “I’m a sucker for you" - Jonas Brothers
Popular Halloween Instagram Captions For Brands
- BOO! 👻.. whoops! Did we scare you?
- Happy Halloween from [Your Brand Name]
- Eat, drink, and be eerie this Halloween
- We’re hootin’ and hollerin’ with Halloween excitement!
- We are all friendly ghosts.
- Welcome to our boo-tea party. #scary
- Hootin’ and hollerin’ because it’s Halloween Hooray!
- Gone haunting, be back on November
- Don’t hang out with Dracula👿 he’s a real pain in the neck.
- How do pumpkins cross the road? With a crossing gourd.
- Knock knock? Who’s there? Boo! Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s only Halloween!
- 👻If you’ve got it, haunt it!
- Tell us why you love Halloween in the comments below Ready. Set. Go!
- All hail the great pumpkin🎃
- Have a jack-o-blast of a Halloween!
Source: Reader's Digest
Create Memorable Halloween Posts
Planning your content and caption in advance is the most incredible way to avoid last-minute work and use Instagram scheduling.
Halloween is almost here, and consider this as an official spooky reminder. It doesn't matter what kind of content you are producing; when you organize and think about it beforehand, the flow of the content improves.
It would help if you planned your publishing schedule this Halloween to take advantage of the Instagram algorithm. Make sure to benefit from it when most of your followers are online.
Let us tell you a little secret: the Instagram algorithm now gives priority to new content on users' feeds. Therefore, when most of your followers scroll through the app, you can obtain the most considerable reach & impression.
Halloween is one of the best times to take advantage of the social media marketing tools like Statusbrew. You can schedule pictures, movies, carousels, and even Instagram stories with Statusbrew. You can create your post, schedule it, and then be all spooky on Halloween without worrying about posting it.
Sounds interesting? Book a FREE demo today 👇
Don't get stuck with the same one-liner for all your posts; choose from the above captions to impress your followers. Give the appearance that you have it all together by having a unique, Instagram-worthy post because the day is all about dressing up!
Statusbrew is a reliable resource for content creation, marketing campaign management, engagement tracking, and performance analysis.
Accurate reporting for your Instagram data allows you to stay on track with your Halloween marketing strategies and assess your progress. Users of Statusbrew can examine their target audience's social media activity and interactions with stories posted during a specific period.
Book a FREE demo today 👇
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Google My Business.