The reputation of your brand or business directly impacts your brand's overall success.
Marketers and business owners can use reputation management tools to stay aware of their brand image. From leveraging positive customer feedback to flagging negative remarks and performing damage control, the reputation management platform allows you to react to your audience's feedback in real-time.
So, which platform is suitable for reputation management? In this blog, we have listed down 10 online reputation management tools & software for your best use case. Let's explore each of them in detail.
Table Of Contents:
- Statistics Around Online Reviews And Brand Reputation
- What Is Reputation Software?
- 4 Reasons Brands Should Consider An Online Reputation Management Tool
- 8 Best Reputation Management Tools To Protect Your Online Reputation
- How To Choose The Best Reputation Management Tool?
- Wrapping Up!
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can directly jump to a section of your choice or keep scrolling.
Statistics Around Online Reviews And Brand Reputation
Brochures and static marketing campaigns are not effective in the dynamic marketing land space. Today it's all about having fresh and positive social proof as people trust what others say, much more than company marketing.
To prove this, here are a few statistics by BrightLocal:
- 92% of people use online reviews for decision-making while purchasing
- 49% of people only choose businesses with at least four-star ratings
- 68% of people form a purchase decision after reading between one and six online reviews
- 84% of people trust reviews online as much as a personal recommendation
- 73% of people value reviews written in the past month only
What Is Reputation Software?
Reputation management software allows business managers and owners to track their brand reputation by monitoring reviews, comments, and brand mentions on social media, review sites, and other online sources. They make it easy to invite customers to fill out the reviews that a brand needs to keep its company in the spotlight.
Reputation management software assists businesses in responding to negative reviews or comments on Facebook & Google and provides actionable insights on how to address any issues that may arise. Some tools also offer the ability to monitor and manage online listings and directories, ensuring that all information about the business is accurate and up-to-date.
✅ Engage with audience & customers on-scale from a unified inbox
✅ Filter & manage the reviews according to star ratings
✅ Automatically moderate negative comments
✅ Analyze the sentiment behind reviews & comments
✅ Team collaboration for efficient work
✅ Reporting and analytics
Try Statusbrew for free with a 14-day free trial!
4 Reasons Brands Should Consider An Online Reputation Management Tool
Trust means sales: Positive online reviews develop trust in your brand among people. They trust new and latest reviews the most, so when new reviews keep coming your way, people believe that your customers are actively purchasing from you and are even happy with the purchase.
Decision-making process: People rely on online reviews to efficiently navigate their choices while making a purchase. Even one great review can bring your business a sale. But the same applies to losing a prospective customer with a single negative review. So you need to be careful about when and why negative reviews are dropping in.
SEO and listings: Google considers quality customer experience while ranking businesses higher in search results. A quality presence on business listing websites shows the Google algorithm that you treat your customers well, so your brand deserves to be ranked higher in search results. Also, as only 5% of people browse past the first page of Google, it means a lot to rank on the first page of Google search results.
Attracting potential clients: Good online reputation gives potential customers social proof and confidence to buy a product/service. Note that even one negative review could put off a new client, which can be a big loss for a new and growing company. You cannot afford to take social media monitoring lightly.
10 Best Reputation Management Tools To Protect Your Online Reputation
Following are the 10 best reputation management tools you can avail to enhance your overall brand reputation. The list comprises tools for managing reviews on multiple platforms, including social media and review sites for all business sizes.
- Reputation Resolutions
Statusbrew is an easy-to-use social media reputation management tool. You can manage reviews posted on Google My Business, Facebook, Google Play Store, App Store, and more along with managing all communications on social and messaging channels such as Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, etc.
Statusbrew Review Management Features
- Automatically filter and get notified of all negative reviews. Get back to irate customers quickly to turn the sentiment around.
- AI-powered sentiment analysis helps you understand audience emotions at a scale
- Auto-assign reviews for a particular location to store/area managers
- Automatically route reviews to a particular inbox/team member based on their specialty
- Collaborate in real-time with team members while handling customer queries
- Controlled Team member access and no password sharing mitigates compliance issues
- Groups help you manage reviews at a large scale
- Easily work with a decentralized team with granular accesses and notifications
- Auto-hide spam/trolls across your social real estate
- In-built CRM that keeps a track of customer journey across platforms
- Go beyond your feed and identify new customers with listening solutions
- From a single review to the big picture, get in-depth brand reputation insights
Your online & social reputation can win or lose you business. Generate, manage, and respond to reviews at scale with Reputation Management from Statusbrew.
|Supported Channels||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Business, App Store, Play Store, WhatsApp|
|Supported Conversation Types||Reviews, Comments, Mentions, Messages, Recommendations, Question/Answers|
|Review Monitoring||Search, View, Filter, Label and analyze conversations for better categorization across locations, brands, channels|
|Sentiment Analysis 😀/😡||Industry best AI language processing system that identifies important keywords in reviews and assigns a positive/negative score|
|Intelligent Review Automation||Leverage AI Sentiment Analysis, Keyword Filtering, Star Ratings and more to build quick response workflows|
|Reputation Analytics||Out-of-the-box metrics (250+) to easily track review performance & patterns all in one platform|
|Historical Data||Lifetime (after you connect your social channels)|
|Data Backfill||Upto 3 Years for Google Reviews|
|Enterprise Level Security & Governance||SOC Type 2 & GDPR Compliant, SSO/SAML, 2FA & Team Activity Logs support|
|Plan||Annual pricing||No. of users & social profiles|
|Lite||$69/month||2 users, 5 social profiles|
|Standard||$129/month/license||5 users, 10 social profiles|
|Premium||$229/month/license||8 users, 15 social profiles|
Reputation.com is a cloud-based reputation management tool that helps multi-location organizations to monitor and enhance their online ratings, reviews, customer service, traffic, and other factors. It provides a unified dashboard that provides a 360-degree view of both online and offline reputation.
Reputation.com delivers a reputation score that calculates an organization’s success across several client categories in real time, using star ratings, reviews, company listings, and social activity. The tool even has a machine learning-based AI program that offers tailored recommendations to enhance the consumer experience.
- Cloud-based reputation management
- Unified dashboard to monitor online and offline reputation
- Reputation score calculation in real-time
- Social network interaction
- Sentiment analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning-based AI program with tailored recommendations
Pricing is discussed over a demo call.
Podium is another good choice for the best online tool for review management. This is because of its intuitive feature that helps you acquire new reviews while managing them once they have been posted. This review management tool uses text messaging to encourage customers to leave reviews. You can even send customized text messages asking customers to leave a review. Customers can quickly leave a review from the link inside the message and designate which site, like Google or Facebook, they want it posted to.
Another major advantage of using Podium is its detailed analytics on your reviews. You can break down your reviews to spot trends in negative and positive ones that will help you improve your operations. Podium offers a web-chat widget encouraging people to leave their names and mobile phone number. This way, you can answer their questions via text message, as this is another convenient way for your customers to communicate with you.
- Helps you get more reviews on the sites that matter the most to your business, like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and more.
- Manage your customer messaging from one inbox from Google, Facebook, SMS text, and more.
- Interact with customers through text, email, and social media.
- Improve your understanding of your customers by viewing consolidated customer feedback.
- Gain insights into your reviews with detailed reporting and monitoring.
- Create and send promotional messages to your customers via text messaging marketing campaigns.
- Generate leads from your website with Webchat.
Podium's pricing starts at $249 per month. It is customized based on the features you opt for and how many locations your business has.
Large brands can opt Birdeye for review acquisition. It gives multiple ways to reach out to your customers for reviews, such as personalized text messages, email, company website, Facebook plugins, and mobile kiosks. Birdeye also provides several tools to manage and track reviews, including automatic alerts and updates. It also provides options for monitoring your social networks, detailed analytics on reviews, and the ability to ensure your online business listings are up to date.
They even explain the complete review acquisition and management process through comprehensive demos.
- It provides several ways to request reviews from your customers via text message, Facebook, email, an in-store mobile kiosk, a form on your website, or a Birdeye microsite.
- You can customize the messages sent on each platform in order to garner the best response.
- You can set when you should contact a customer. It could be immediately after a sale is made, several days later, or several weeks later.
- The platform makes it simple to monitor and track your existing reviews, regardless of the website they are posted on.
- The platform integrates with several apps and programs, enabling you to leverage your customer databases to get more reviews.
- You can reply to reviews from the Birdeye platform itself. If you are not sure how to respond to a review, Birdeye provides sample responses that you can also tailor according to your need.
Birdeye provides preset and customized pricing based on how many business locations you have and what features you need.
You need to provide the details about your business to see pricing for Birdeye's preset plans. Their plans start at $299 per month for one location for the Standard plan and $399 per month for the Professional plan.
Yext shines the most in its customization. They enable users to personalize most aspects of the reputation management tool. You can build these tools the way you choose, from review invitations to analysis. With your programming skills, you can take advantage of APIs to take customizations to a new level. However, Yext is missing a good tool to track customers and generate repeat business.
Yext offers seemingly limitless customization options within the app and the content you send to your customers.
- Your Knowledge Graph is the source of truth for many public facts about your brand. Whether it's information about a product offering, job opening, store location, or professional credentials, you can provide people with actionable answers to the questions they are already asking.
- It provides direct integrations across several digital services globally, including Amazon Alexa, Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp.
- Yext Pages helps your marketing team to keep control of your brand's landing pages. This ensures that consumers can find accurate, optimized, and consistent answers about your brand.
- Yext Reviews helps you build a customer-centric reviews management system by monitoring and analyzing reviews across the Knowledge Network, generating authentic reviews directly from your customers, and engaging customers through responses to improve the customer experience.
Yext's pricing starts with an Emerging starter package with a limited number of listings for $4 per week. It does not include sites like Facebook and Google and comes with severely limiting optimization. The pricing increases according to the top sites to list your company on and the analytics provided.
Grade.us puts a professional shine on your review process. It enables you to add your branding every step of the way. You can easily view how your brand is doing across several sites from one dashboard. It allows you to keep close tabs on your business reputation across multiple sites.
- Provides the flexibility to build your review marketing campaigns your way.
- Grade.us helps you automate the review generation process. It gets you those critical badges of social proof to make it easier for you to gain trust in your customers.
- Helps you get more and better online reviews on the review sites important to you.
- Recover unhappy customers before posting negative reviews about your brand online.
- Monitor your email and text campaigns through an analytics dashboard and alerts you to issues as they arise.
Grade.us offers four pricing plans. It shows a decrease in price per seat (client location). However, it requires you to purchase more seats as you go further. From tier to tier, the breakdown of features doesn't change much.
NiceJob automates review invites for listings on several sites, including Facebook and Google. NiceJob's low price point makes it an affordable option to get your small business listed on top-tier sites such as Facebook and Google.
- Take a snapshot of the product, service, or customer experience. Add comments or reviews to create 'stories'. Such stories can be sent to multiple contacts through email or SMS.
- Personalized and automatic follow-ups can be sent to encourage and remind customers to leave their reviews.
- Reviews and stories are instantly and continuously published on company websites. This creates fresh and locally targeted content with the aim of boosting SEO and sales.
- Reviews are automatically filtered. Positive reviewers are taken through a streamlined process, and negative reviewers are directed to a private communication stream.
- Improves sales and optimizes conversions with Convert, NiceJob's website add-on. NiceJob team can create an SEO-optimized and customized website connected to your social media with continuous monitoring by experts for implementing improvements when required.
NiceJob has a single tier of service with all its features included. It costs $75 per month for businesses with up to 2,500 customers. It even offers a 14-day free trial if you wish to try things out. NiceJob provides a guaranteed 10% increase in sales for an additional $99 per month.
Trustpilot is a customer review management platform helping online businesses to establish a trusted brand and collect customer reviews and gather feedback. The solution helps businesses showcase their reputation, improve customer experience, amplify their presence online, and increase overall conversions and sales.
It works in two steps: the client shares their experience, and brands create a better experience, making it a win-win reputation management tool.
- Helps to automate the customer review collection process, monitor customer feedback to resolve issues for unsatisfied customers, and respond to customers publicly.
- Helps drive more traffic from paid and organic search results, which results in increased CTR and conversions on paid ads.
- Create genuine social proof by leveraging Trustpilot reviews and ratings
- Provides integrations with Zendesk, Magento, Salesforce, Zapier, Prestashop, Mailchimp, and more.
Trustpilot's pricing starts at $225 per month per domain, which allows you to collect up to 500 verified customer reviews each month. To get unlimited verified customer reviews each month, you can opt for their Scale plan, which starts from $900 per month per domain. If you need a plan that suits your requirement, the Enterprise Plan will be the best fit for you.
9. Reputation Resolutions: For Resolving Reputation Attacks
Reputation Resolutions is the choice as the best reputation management software for resolving reputation attacks because of its features such as crisis management, content removal, and reputation monitoring. Reputation Resolutions offers tailored services to improve your business reputation.
This tool can deploy several strategies to fix your reputation, including content removal or suppression, content creation, review management, social media profile management, and ongoing reputation monitoring.
Reputation Resolutions Features
- The Reputation Resolutions team starts the process with a free analysis of your online reputation. They evaluate your search results, online reviews, social media, directory listings, company websites, news, and blogs. This helps them to determine which strategies would best serve your business.
- The team comprises a robust team of PR and social media crisis management specialists, online defamation attorneys and internet law, cyber forensic investigators, media placement specialists, and search engine specialists that helps you manage reputation attacks and negative publicity.
- It offers content removal, which can be essential in handling reputation attacks.
- Their services will monitor your online reviews and even reply to them on your behalf.
- If a negative review is published, the Reputation Resolutions team can respond within 24 hours or even advise you on the best way to handle it.
Reputation Resolutions Pricing
To get a pricing quote for the Reputation Resolutions tool, you need to get in touch with them for a free consultation.
SOCi's platform helps top brands to manage their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of locations. The tool offers several features to strengthen and scale a brand's digital presence while protecting its reputation.
- Algorithm-based scoring system and content recommendations
- Curated library of engaging content
- One-click scheduling for multiple platforms at best local times
- Centralized management of social comments, reviews, and notifications
- Review monitoring across multiple platforms
- Analytics and performance tracking
- Social ad promotion with localized dynamic content
Pricing is discussed over a demo call.
How To Choose The Best Reputation Management Tool?
Here's what you need to look for in a reputation management platform when choosing one for your business.
Bring All Your Online Reviews To One Place
From metasearch engines like TripAdvisor to your website and Google, reputation management tools should collect all your online reviews in one place. Thus, making your review management more efficient.
Highlight The Best Of Your Brand
A reputation management system should accurately evaluate your brand so that people can identify your most and least favored products and services. Receiving praise or criticism for any of your products or services should allow you to pass on the reviews to the corresponding department through notes or emails.
Make Your Review Management More Organized
Reputation management software bifurcate your reviews with respect to the action needed. It also identifies the platforms that put you in the limelight. Choose a tool that allows you to save and surf through your reviews effortlessly.
Conduct Precise Competitor Analysis
Choose a tool that brings you real-time updates on your competitors' ratings. So you get to know in detail about the services and products of your competitors that are being talked about. This even allows you to compare your business authority with your competitors.
Perform Sentiment Analysis
To understand your customers' frame of mind while dropping the review, the tool you choose should be able to conduct a sentiment analysis so that you get to know about the customer's emotions about your product or service.
Make Your Responses Faster
A reputation management tool collects all your reviews in one place so that you can respond to them faster. Besides, several best online reputation management tools let you save pre-drafted response templates so you can save time while responding to reviews of a similar type or category.
Translate Reviews In Your Language
Your global customers may drop reviews in their native language. In this case, you should choose a reputation management tool that translates those reviews into a language you understand. It should also allow you to respond back to your customers in the same language.
Bring You Detailed Review Reports
Review management tools give detailed performance insights of your product and services in a definite time duration through reports and graphs. With these insights, you can improve the products and services that are less favored.
Managing your online brand reputation is essential as it keeps your brand prominent, connected, and growing at the same time.
Reputation management isn't about burying negative feedback or presenting your audience with a fake image of perfection.
It's about maintaining an accurate and positive customer perception.
When you deal with customer issues as and when they arise, it makes you a better and more trusted brand.
You don't always need a dedicated team for reputation management. It's something you can take the help of a tool and do it effectively and efficiently.
Online reputation management tools do most of the heavy lifting for you, leaving you with lots of free time to run and grow your business.
Are you looking to manage reviews from Google My Business, Google Store, and App Store? Statusbrew can help you manage them in one place while also managing your social conversation.
Book a free demo today and see for yourself 👇
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and even Google My Business.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some commonly asked questions about reputation management and its tools:
How to measure online reputation?
Online reputation is an aggregate of a company's perception across its online real estate. Non-tangible metrics like community, brand loyalty, and Net Promoter Score (NPS) are also good measures.
What influences a company's reputation?
The following factors affect a company's reputation:
- Brand Voice
- Customer service
- Vision and leadership in the market
- How the company reacts to any public event
- Workplace environment
- Products and services
- Financial performance
What is the best social media reputation management platform?
Here are the best 3 social media reputation management software:
- Social Mention
- Google Alerts
Explore the Statusbrew range of social media tools