Today, where competition is fierce and consumer behaviors are ever-evolving, having the right tools at your disposal can make all the difference in the success of your marketing efforts.
Whether you're an experienced agency owner or just starting out on your marketing journey, the vast array of tools available can sometimes be overwhelming. That's why we've taken the time to curate a list of the best marketing agency tools that can help streamline your tasks, boost productivity, and drive remarkable results for your clients or your own business.
From data analytics and content creation to social media management and customer relationship management, our carefully selected tools cover a wide range of functionalities. These tools aren't just about saving time; they're about harnessing the power of technology to gain insights, make informed decisions, and create impactful campaigns.
Whether you're looking for ways to automate repetitive tasks, gain deeper insights into your audience, or simply stay ahead of the curve, we've got you covered.
Let's see how these tools can help you navigate the world of marketing with creativity.
Best Social Media Marketing Software For Agencies
Statusbrew is a user-friendly social media management tool that simplifies and improves your marketing efforts.
If you manage social media for clients, Statusbrew is a white-label tool you must know. It gives you the ability to:
- Schedule and publish content
- Analyze social media analytics
- Track competitor activity
- Create detailed customizable reports
With Statusbrew, you can create and send reports to your clients in seconds using templates. These reports are fully customizable, edited, and adjusted. As a result, you can provide your clients with the branded experience they deserve, that too without any extra work on your end.
- Set up dedicated workspaces for each client
- Assign granular permissions to control what team members can see and do within each client's workspace
- Schedule and publish content for multiple clients and platforms simultaneously
- Manage all client conversations across social media platforms in one central location
- Set up automation rules for hiding and deleting spam comments on your client's profile
- Integrate Statusbrew data with your existing CRM for a unified workflow
- Ensure your client's data safety with security protocols like SSO & GDPR
Statusbrew is rated 4.7/5 on G2
Due to our previous experiences, we had pretty much given up on timely client communication & approval. This is the biggest hurdle Statusbrew has solved for us. We have some of our clients onboard Statusbrew, and it's really easy for us to do our work with them now.
Hootsuite happens to be the best marketing agency software when it comes to simplifying the process of scheduling posts for multiple clients on multiple channels from just a single platform. With its user-friendly dashboard, agencies can scour through multiple client's requirements at a glance, create content calendars in a jiffy, and share quick and insightful reports with clients. However, Hootsuite is not an affordable option. Check out this list of Hootsuite alternatives to find similar options.
- Manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard.
- Set up a unique workspace with simple approval workflows for every client, ensuring a seamless client consent process before publishing.
- Create customized reports to visualize how the client’s social media is performing and understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Generate social media captions and new content ideas with Hootsuite’s OwlyWriter AI and save your time.
- Get a Customized dashboard with various integrations like Google My Business, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and more.
Hootsuite is rated 4.1/5 on G2.
Since incorporating Hootsuite into our operations, we've witnessed a marked jump in followership across our social media accounts. This increased visibility is crucial for disseminating our research and fostering meaningful discussions in the field.
3. Sprout Social
Even though Sprout Social is already popular as one of the best marketing agency software, it can transform every area of your agency - from strategizing to market research and more. It integrates smoothly with your existing technology stack making it seamless for you to work cross-channel effectively.
- Easily create and organize your profile into client-specific custom groups for managing permissions, reporting, and social networks.
- Evaluate social advertising across all channels to understand which are the top-performing campaigns.
- Effectively track the performance of competitors in social media and compare it with your client's performance.
- Get a unified destination for all your networks and profiles into a single place and manage all messages and notifications from one tab.
- Use optimization algorithms to schedule content automatically for later to generate audience engagement from social media.
Sprout Social is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
Pro read: Sprout Social Alternatives
We use LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and X primarily; and I love that I can schedule posts to all these platforms from Sprout. Especially if I'm going to be away for a period of time, to still be able to have posts going out in my absence is awesome!
Best Project Marketing Software For Agencies
With Basecamp, tracking your project’s progress and processes becomes a breeze - thanks to its unique features like multiple board views, project status, user-friendly interface, and more. You don’t need to juggle between multiple clients and deadlines anymore because everything is easily accessible and visible on a single page.
- Manage all aspects of a project in one place and cut back the need to sift through external communication channels.
- Allow selective access to clients during collaboration to maintain project confidentiality.
- Link your preferred apps and share documents seamlessly within Basecamp for enhanced workflow flexibility.
- Avoid complexity in project setups with Basecamp’s user-friendly interface and easy navigation.
- Chat real-time within a project with its collaborators and skip the need to subscribe to another application to bring down your overall costs.
Basecamp is rated 4.1/5 on G2.
The ability to create your workgroups for the variety of teams I am on is a great feature. I love that you can communicate with team members efficiently and reliably. The activity log quickly lets you see at a glance the interactions and work that has been assigned, worked on, and completed.
An agency is nothing without its efficiency, and Asana helps you hit that sweet spot with its range of task management and task tracking features. With this marketing agency software, you can put your day-to-day tasks on autopilot and focus on creating great strategies that can actually strengthen your client relationships and help your team grow.
- Choose from List, Calendar, Timeline, and Board views to visualize your work in the best possible way.
- Automate manual tasks with Rules like assigning work, adjusting due dates, and notifying stakeholders to focus on important tasks.
- Manage tasks across multiple projects with a multi-homing feature where changes in one project instantly get updated across all projects.
- Share status updates directly connected to your work to help centralize information and keep everyone on the team informed.
- Get real time insights into the work progress of your team with customizable charts to focus on specific data points.
Asana is rated 4.3/5 on G2.
Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use and user-friendly. It helps us to keep things organized and projects on track.
When it comes to project management, ClickUp shines bright because of its collaboration features, keeping internal and external client interactions as a priority. Besides, working with it becomes seamless - all thanks to the long list of integrations it has to offer.
- Manage projects and organize tasks based on hierarchy to ensure a structured and clear workflow.
- Set specific permissions for team members, contractors, and clients - for controlled access and smooth collaboration in projects.
- Estimate and track time required for every task, ensuring efficient project, planning, and better productivity.
- Collaborate seamlessly on documents, record meeting minutes, and track bugs with ClickUp Docs and keep your whole team up-to-date.
- Get access to a suite of native and third-party tools and integrations to manage your projects more efficiently.
ClickUp is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
One spot for project management for ALL my tasks associated with my business and CLIENTS. ClickUp has reduced the noise in inbox by allowing me to have client portals where 95% of client communication is housed.
Best AI Software For Agencies
Our list of best marketing software for agencies would be incomplete without AI softwares - and Chat GPT deserves to be in first place for what it offers. From drafting content for any channel in minutes to analyzing market data for insights and even when it comes to research - Chat GPT has shown what can happen when AI and humans get together.
- Save significant time by using it to compose content, everything from blog posts to captions and more.
- Engage with clients better by generating tailored replies according to the query, improving the overall client experience.
- Reduce your customer support costs and provide 24/7 assistance to your customers by addressing common queries.
- Save hours of editorial work by using Chat GPT for editing and proofreading content and ensuring it remains error-free.
- Translate content easily to any language without hiring a translator and target local markets more precisely.
Chat GPT is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
ChatGPT is a true gem when it comes to boosting productivity. Its ability to provide quick and accurate information, assist in generating content, and offer creative suggestions is unparalleled
2. Grammarly Go
We have all used Grammarly at some point in our lives, but Grammarly Go has made our lives even easier. Besides catching typos and giving grammar suggestions, Grammarly Go can now help you adjust your messaging and tone with AI-driven suggestions. Imagine the time you'll be saving and the clients you will end up impressing.
- Get access to enterprise-level standards in privacy and security with generative AI for efficient internal and external operations.
- Seamlessly integrates with 500,000+ websites and applications by reducing the need to switch between different tools.
- Produce high-quality blogs and social media captions within seconds with Grammarly’s generative AI.
- Take advantage of Contextual Adaptability, where the tool understands situational context and instantly generates relevant text.
- Save brainstorming time by using AI to tailor thoughtful outreach emails and sales pitches for leads.
Grammarly Go is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
The AI-driven grammar and style checks ensure that every document, email, or message adheres to the highest standards of clarity and professionalism… Additionally, the platform's collaborative features, such as real-time feedback and customizable style guides, empower teams to maintain brand consistency and continuously improve their writing skills.
3. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is designed to boost creativity and efficiency, making it one of the best marketing tools for your agency. It uses artificial intelligence to streamline content creation from creating compelling ad copies to generating innovative marketing strategies.
- Streamline your workflow and integrate with your existing tools to create on-brand content for every client.
- Offer a tailored experience to every client when you integrate your custom platforms with Jasper AI’s customizable API access.
- Reach for global clients by creating content in 30+ languages from scratch or translating them as per requirements.
- Create end-to-end marketing campaigns from only one brief and save work hours on clients’ campaigns.
- Design appealing thumbnails and ad images with AI-generated art and cut down the costs of hiring a designer.
Jasper AI is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
Jasper's best part are the large amount of templates that make content creation very easy. You can choose a template i.e. a blog or LinkedIn Post and Japer comes with preconfigured settings for the specific needs.
Best Automation Software for Agencies
1. Active Campaign
Active Campaign is a marketing agency software that brings together email marketing, automation, and CRM tools. This combination makes it a reliable tool for engaging with customers and personalizing their experience. It is user-friendly and offers deep insights into customer interactions, which is beneficial for any agency that is looking to boost its client engagement and track results effectively.
- Automate repetitive tasks and workflows and simplify complex processes for your team with marketing automation.
- Automate personalization for email campaigns for clients to enhance client engagement.
- Use automated workflows to ensure consistency among clients, ultimately reducing oversights and errors.
- Prioritize and engage effectively with potential leads through automated lead scoring.
- Make informed and data-driven decisions with real-time analytics and insights from the automation tools.
Active Campaign is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
We really appreciate how there are so many automations available to use right out of the box, and how easy it is to customize them to our needs. Plus, having both our sales and marketing teams working on the same platform is awesome – it makes it way easier to see what's going on across the entire organization!
2. Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is an all-in-one reporting tool that’s designed to simplify work. It offers real-time data across all marketing channels. Its customizable dashboards and SEO tools are perfect for any agency. Agency Analytics brings all marketing data to your fingertips so that it’s easy to manage and streamline your workflow.
- Set your reporting to autopilot and save significant time spent on manual updates and reporting.
- Customize your client dashboards end-to-end, allowing personalized reports for every client based on their individual requirements.
- Scale up your agency management skills with all-in-one reporting where you can monitor client campaigns, communicate seamlessly, and provide granular permissions from one dashboard.
- Consolidate data from multiple sources into one interface with 75+ integrations to keep you updated with all your clients’ information.
- Create custom metrics for tracking specific goals within teams or for clients backed by tailored insights for every campaign.
Agency Analytics is rated 4.8/5 on G2.
Agency Analytics has a great platform for pulling analytics from multiple channels into one spot. We utilize it to pull together reports for our clients, these reports are very user-friendly and easy for our clients to understand. There are also so many options to build modules that pull data automatically to reduce the amount of manual reporting needed.
Zapier connects all your marketing apps in a place to ease complex workflow. It helps you to automate tasks between different software without needing to write a single line of code. Zapier also ensures that your campaigns run smoothly and efficiently whether it’s syncing leads from a landing page to a CRM or triggering an email sequence.
- Create workflows that are flexible and explore an extensive range of app integrations to increase your agency’s efficiency.
- Take advantage of Zapier Interfaces to build no-code applications for seamless client onboarding, lead generation, and more.
- Integrate with 5,000+ apps and automate workflows with Zapier’s no-code automation and make your agency’s operations smooth.
- Leverage AI to build Zaps and create custom chatbots integrated with AI tools like OpenAI for completing your day-to-day tasks.
- Set custom rules for important Zaps to receive notifications whenever there’s an error, or your attention is required.
Zapier is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
Zapier brought in automation which was missing in our daily office routine. Today we have multiple zaps that sends out emails or notifications to the tools that we have integrated with. Works like a charm and quitely in background as if is never there. Our created Zaps are running everyday.
Best Email Marketing Tools For Agencies
Mailchimp is an email marketing tool that manages everything from the audience, data, marketing channels, and insights. What's really exciting about Mailchimp is how it personalizes the customer journey and scales up with your business.
- Test out different versions of your email and determine which version is performing better.
- Send dynamically personalized emails based on purchase data and browser history to boost order and customer lifetime value.
- Manage and streamline your marketing efforts across multiple channels into a centralized platform with the Campaign Manager.
- Segment customers into different email lists based on metrics like buying behavior and spending amounts.
- Develop automated marketing campaigns tailored to every customer journey for better audience engagement.
Mailchimp is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
Mailchimp really is an advanced email marketing tool, we have used it extensively to nurture email, one of the best things I like about it is the ease of usage, good UI, great integration with your product. The automation is really powerful as you can personalize your communication based on each action done by user!
Sender being a marketing agency software, streamlines email marketing and simplifies creating visually stunning emails without using codes. It offers analytics to track campaign performance. With Sender, you can personalize emails for different segments of the audience very easily as it integrates existing tools to smoothen operations.
- Design and send your brand emails easily using customized drag-and-drop builders and design templates without coding.
- Set up omnichannel automated campaigns within minutes with dedicated tools like automated abandoned cart email, subscriber segmentation, and product addition to newsletters.
- Integrate with various platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, and WordPress for smooth operations across different client projects.
- Target your audience better with relevant messages and advanced email list segmentation, resulting in increased conversions.
- Automate resending emails to non-openers after a specific delay of sending the first email to boost campaign performance.
Sender is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
Sender is a great platform if you don't need much to start sending emails. They have a great package and great prices when your list starts to grow. They have a great support team, they are so helpful and always listening to what the clients need in order to make the platform better.
Omnisend is an all-in-one agency marketing platform that integrates email, marketing SMS, and automation together to create a personalized customer experience. It caters to the unique needs of e-commerce and allows targeted campaigns that drive sales. The interface is user-friendly and it’s easy to launch campaigns quickly and efficiently on Omnisend.
- Choose email designs and customization features from a template library that aligns with your brand identity.
- Automate workflow by using pre-built workflows for customer interactions like cart recovery. You can also use drag-and-drop editing options for ease of workflow.
- Personalize messages based on behavior and engagement and segment them to hit your target audience efficiently.
- Capture your visitor's details and start engaging with them with automated messages and popups.
- Use omnichannel marketing to combine email, SMS, and web push notifications into a single platform for a more consistent customer experience.
Omnisend is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
I love how Omnisend can help us to create a segment for our customer, so i can easily use it on a multiple flow, after we use Omnisend, our revenue also increase quite high! And also I love their customer support, they are so fast to reply and solve our problem!
Best Customer Support Software Agencies
Live agent is a tool tailored for marketing agencies that can streamline client communications with advanced ticketing systems. Its real-time chat and customer support features are efficient in client engagement. It improves your ability to manage clients by keeping client interactions, feedback, and support requests organized in a single place that’s easily manageable.
Manage customer inquiries efficiently and ensure your agents aren’t working on the same tickets.
Automate ticket distribution to optimize better distribution of workload among agents.
Improve your website’s user experience with customizable chat buttons to fit your website’s unique design, where you can track chats and provide real-time support to your customers.
Enable customers to request automatic callbacks, efficiently route calls based on priority or assignment, and record all calls for quality assurance and review purposes.
Monitor agent availability closely and assess their performance by using detailed ranking overviews.
Liveagent is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
I really like the automation features that LiveAgent offers. Being able to set certain "rules" and have them applied across the board helped reduce the number of tickets to solve, and the addition of canned messages and predefined answers helped me resolve many redundant customer issues.
Freshdesk helps you to enhance customer engagement and make your team’s work easier. It’s an agency marketing software that helps you streamline your client interactions and efficiently boost your team’s collaboration. Being an all-in-one platform, Freshdesk helps you boost client satisfaction offers, insightful analytics and simplifies ticketing.
Actively use Freshdesk’s ticketing feature and streamline tracking and resolution of customer inquiries via email, live chat, and website widgets.
Integrate Freshchat into your website to offer real-time customer support, ensuring improved customer experience.
Take advantage of Freshdesk’s analytics tools to analyze customer support data and make informed decisions.
Stay informed about ticket metrics from a single-view dashboard to keep a tab on your team’s productivity and optimize their efforts efficiently.
Round-the-clock access to the Help Center, where your customers can find solutions in formats like FAQs, how-to articles, and more.
Freshdesk is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
What I appreciate most about Freshdesk is its seamless integration of user-friendly features that significantly enhance our customer management processes. The platform's intuitive interface ensures easy navigation for our team, promoting quick access to vital information.
Helpscout is designed to help you communicate with your clients and manage their tasks in a smooth and efficient way. It uses powerful features, like integrating various apps, and centralizing inboxes, ensuring you stay on top of your clients' needs without letting any complexity crop in.
Integrate with over 90+ apps to help you with advanced formatting, email templates, and auto-reply for seamless internal and external processes.
Personalize customer interactions with various business tools, API access, and custom apps using CRM systems and software.
Export data easily to CSV to analyze advanced search capabilities and spam filtering to manage data efficiently.
Centralize your customer communications in Shared Inbox, making it easier for your teams to manage and respond to customer queries immediately.
Prevent overlapping responses by altering users when someone else is replying to the same email and save your team from redundant work.
Helpscout is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
Helpscout is the primary platform we use for our clients, most of our clients need knowledgebase for their businesses, also the live chat support. So, we set up a Knowledge base using Helpscout for them, and also enable the live chat option. The main use case is to provide self-service support to the users without asking support person, and it is working great so far.
Best SEO Tools For Agencies
Ahrefs is packed with features for SEO, from tracking keyword rankings to analyzing competitors' backlink profiles. It has a massive data index that offers incredible insights into what's working in your niche. However, it’s not just about SEO only, Ahrefs is great when it comes to content strategy and link-building efforts.
- Track your website’s ranking progress regularly with Ahrefs' Rank Tracker to understand and improve your SEO strategy.
- Audit the number of crawled pages of a website and their distribution by HTTP status code without the need for a manual crawl.
- Analyze competitors' paid search advertising strategy, including the keywords they bid on, ad copy, landing page URLs, and the pages getting traffic from PPC ads.
- Keep track of your clients' keyword rankings and report progress regularly with Rank Tracker.
- Identify high-potential keywords your clients' target audiences are searching for with Keywords Explorer.
Ahrefs is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
The best thing about Ahrefs is the competitive analysis. It provides the backlinks data of our competitors that we can follow to improve our website authority and performances. Also I like the Ahrefs because it shows every small detail and SEO mistakes that we can rectify to make our site a complete SEO friendly.
Semrush not only boosts your SEO but also aids you in your content marketing, social media, and market research efforts. It offers an incredible suite of tools designed to streamline and enhance every aspect of digital marketing. Whether it’s keywords, research competitive analysis, or PPC optimization, Semrush has got your back. Exploring a Semrush review can provide a comprehensive understanding of how its tools and features align with your specific digital marketing needs.
- Automate client reporting and pitching with Semrush's automated solutions to save time and resources.
- Find the best keywords for PPC campaigns, monitor competitors' ad copies and landing pages, and optimize advertising spend with Semrush.
- Monitor and report daily SERP positions to track SEO campaign effectiveness for your clients.
- Create and manage white-label client portals, providing transparent project progress updates.
- Analyze clients' domain backlink profiles and identify opportunities and weaknesses in their link-building strategies.
Semrush is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
This tool simplifies the management of local business listings across various online directories and platforms, making it a breeze to ensure consistent and accurate business information across the web. With SEMrush's local SEO listing tool, you can easily update and monitor your business listings, improving your local search visibility and ultimately helping potential customers find your business with ease.
3. Surfer SEO
urfer SEO is an SEO tool designed to optimize content strategy and website ranking. The software analyzes top-performing webpages and gives insights on the perfect keyword density, common phrases, and structure to enhance your content’s SEO performance. Surfer also guides you to ensure that your content is ranked higher on search engines.Key Features
- Generate optimized articles quickly with Surfer AI and streamline your whole content creation process.
- Get real-time suggestions and guidelines from Surfer’s Content Editor to write relevant and error-free content.
- Prepare an effective content calendar by extracting keyword data and volume in Google.
- Generate detailed content outlines with SEO headings and questions that help to structure your content based on top SERP rankings.
- Write and optimize content for multiple clients with Surfer’s Multi-language Support using real-time metrics for structure, word count, NLP-ready keywords, and images.
Surfer SEO is rated 4.8/5 on G2.
The content editor within Surfer is second-to-none. We've tried a couple of other competitor products and they're not only less user-friendly, but we don't see the same level of success. Just in the last week we jumped straight onto the first page of SERPs with 5 new articles that we optimised with Surfer.
Best Designing Tools For Agencies
Canva has a user-friendly interface that helps you create stunning graphics for all your campaigns from social media carousels to brochures with ease. It is packed with a ton of templates and elements helping you make designs even if you are not a professional designer. The best part is that Canva allows collaboration, so your team can work together on the same project, no matter where they are.
Manage, sort, tag, and organize your branding assets and templates with Canva’s, brand management tools to ensure brand consistency across all channels.
Keep your organization's data safe and make team accessibility smooth with features like two-factor authentication and single sign-on.
Speed up your design approval process while protecting clients’ brand integrity with Canva’s workflow and quick collaboration features.
Bring life to your client’s social media and ad campaigns by designing AI-generated images from written briefs faster with Magic Media.
Use Magic Edit to create professional images for your clients in seconds with a short written prompt.
Canva is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
It offers features like real-time collaboration, commenting. Canva can be accessed through a web browser or via mobile apps and seamless workflow integration.
Figma is a designing tool that helps you collaborate on graphics and designs efficiently. It’s cloud-based and comes with a user-friendly interface, so you can work with your team in real-time remotely by streamlining the entire design process from brainstorming to the final product, making it super easy to create any design.
- Unite your agency's talent in a shared space through a centralized collaboration hub where designers can innovate and work together effectively.
- Streamline your team’s and client’s workflows, enhance visibility, and maximize team productivity.
- Bridge the gap between design and development with Figma’s Dev Mode integration by transforming designs into code, thereby fostering a more integrated and seamless workflow.
- Scale faster by leveraging the power of shared libraries to maintain design consistency and save time.
- Take your team collaborations to the next level with FigJam, which offers an interactive online whiteboard to brainstorm and bring designs to life within specific teams.
Figma is rated 4.7/5 on G2.
Figma is a game changer for UI/UX designers, offering a variety of features like device frames, reuseable components, and wireframing feature, all in one collaborative platform. It is a boon for streamlined design work.
3. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is one of the best marketing agency software that helps you to edit images and elevate your visual content to the next level. Whether it’s creating stunning designs, graphics for social media, refining product photos, or creating eye-catching ad banners, photoshop tools and advanced features makes it very easy to do. It is not just about editing photos, it's about bringing your creative visions to life and setting your agencies work apart.
- Use Generative Fill to do complex edits without losing the quality of your asset, using simple text prompts.
- Experiment and choose from 30+ Adjustment Presets to transform your images uniquely.
- Erase large objects easily with Remove Tool from complex backgrounds without losing the quality of the asset.
- Streamline editing when it comes to AI-assisted projects with Figma’s Contextual Task Bar.
- Seamlessly extend image boundaries with Generative Expand, which can be ideal for reformatting images from diverse media.
Adobe Photoshop is rated 4.6/5 on G2.
Adobe regularly updates Photoshop to introduce new features and enhancements, meaning users benefit from constantly updated software to stay at the forefront of technology. Photoshop supports various file formats, making it easy to import and export content to other software and platforms.
Best Team Collaboration Tools For Agencies
Slack streamlines communication, keeps you in sync with your teams and helps you manage projects as well. With specific channels for different clients and campaigns, it is very easy to manage workflows and maintain transparency. Moreover, its integration with popular marketing tools, lets you automate updates, making team collaboration even more seamless.
- Create dedicated channels for every project, add specific teams to particular projects, and keep your teams focused.
- Collaborate with external organizations through shared channels and broaden your networking scope.
- Get into impromptu Huddles with your team members within a workspace and have quick and real-time discussions.
- Share documents, files, and other assets seamlessly with your team members without the hassle of mailing them as attachments.
- Safeguard your agency’s sensitive information to keep your client’s data safe from cybersecurity threats.
Slack is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
We communicate with each other daily and by the use of Slack, it has been easier than before. There are no issues and we can share files, connect some apps with Slack like our Calendars, and ensure we are reminded of the upcoming meetings or events in our team.
Zoom is just not a video conferencing tool but it has evolved a lot over time and now can be mentioned in the list of best marketing agency softwares. You can effortlessly host virtual client meetings, and webinars, and even do creative brainstorming sessions with your team from anywhere in the world. What makes it even better is its recording and transcription features which are super handy for capturing every detail of your meetings.
- Interact face-to-face, share screens between meetings with your clients, and enjoy smart video conferencing.
- Collaborate seamlessly within teams through instant messaging, where teams can share files with advanced encryption and multi-factor authentication.
- Work how and where you want with Zoom’s cloud-based VoIP phone system, perfect for smooth communications among remote teams.
- Brainstorm and collaborate visually via Zoom’s Online Whiteboard by using sticky notes, drawing tools, comments, and smart connectors.
- Increase your productivity and take your team’s collaboration to the next level with Zoom AI Companion and draft top-notch emails and outreach chats for your clients.
Zoom is rated 4.5/5 on G2.
It is easy to use and lets us connect with our clients quickly on their time and eliminates the worry of travel. We can see each other face to face and get their reactions to the artwork and be able to adjust it quickly as well. We love being able to screen share the work and show them instantly what the design will look like and adjust it live time.
Miro is a collaborative online whiteboard platform that’s transforming the way my marketing agencies actually work. With this, your team (especially remote teams) can brainstorm, plan, and develop marketing strategies in a visually engaging way. Plus, it seamlessly integrates with a number of tools which makes it easy for you and your team to work collaboratively.
- Get faster feedback and make better decisions with asynchronous collaboration by integrating data visualizations, slides, diagrams, and more into one single board.
- Automate and improve products by working from an intuitive and user-friendly interface where it’s easy to visualize complex ideas and systems.
- Invest more time in strategizing and brainstorming ideas for clients and automate tedious day-to-day tasks which can take up significant time.
- Visualize the complexity of a project at once and set deadlines for clients accordingly to save yourself from last-minute project delivery hassles by using Kanbans, Miro Cards, and Flow Charts.
- Enjoy enterprise-grade security and achieve a Zero Trust Security philosophy with your agency by integrating advanced security, ethical governance solutions, and robust data residency.
Miro is rated 4.8/5 on G2.
Miro.com is an amazing online tool for collaboration, which allows users to work together seamlessly, irrespective of their location. It provides a virtual whiteboard, which can be used to perform numerous functions, including brainstorming, wireframing, and designing workflows. Miro.com also has strong collaboration features that enable different users to work simultaneously on the same project, in real-time.
Best CRM Software For Agencies
HubSpot is one of the best marketing agency software that not only simplifies your marketing efforts but also helps you to a great extent in client engagement and effective management. it offers everything from email marketing to social media management, all integrated into one user-friendly platform.
- Easily monitor your leads' activities and performance in real-time and manage your clients' accounts effectively.
- Streamline your client interactions, manage them better with automated contact management, and avail extensive data to nurture new leads.
- Attract and convert leads more efficiently by managing ads better and building more optimized landing pages and forms.
- Manage all customer communications with Universal Inbox and keep all your chats and emails centralized for immediate customer support.
- Track prospects, sync data, manage contact databases, and get more done with HubSpot’s operations management tools.
HubSpot is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
HubSpot has revolutionized our marketing approach. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration of CRM, marketing automation, sales, and customer service tools, the platform provides a cohesive and efficient workflow. The powerful automation features and robust analytics empower us to create targeted campaigns and derive actionable insights.
If you have been looking forward to streamlining your sales processes for a long time, Pipedrive can be the ideal tool for you. What sets Pipedrive apart from its competitors is its user-friendly interface and the way it visualizes the sales pipelines. The best part, however, is that it is customizable so you can personalize it according to your specific agency needs.
- View the entire sales process at a glance with Pipedrive with Pipedrive’s visual sales pipeline by dragging and dropping.
- Set up and customize the sales pipeline to match your client's sales cycles by adding personalized fields and stages.
- Collaborate with external and internal teams on deals and activities and share updates regarding your sales operations and wins.
- Segment leads, filter, categorize, and sort leads based on personalized communications to create targeted leads.
- Get detailed reporting on key activities and track the progress of your sales against the specific goals directly on dashboards.
Pipedrive is rated 4.2/5 on G2.
Everything is in one place about customers, organizations, and timeline of what has been happening with the account. Everything is time-stamped, so easy to check back on what has been done and when. The rollout to the team was quick and easy, with good customer support and really easy integration with current systems. We use this every day across the team for all our quotes and follow-ups every week.
Zoho offers a suite of tools designed to streamline operations, from managing client relationships, and projects to tracking performance metrics. Besides, Zoho integrates seamlessly with a wide range of applications, making it a versatile choice for any marketing agency, who works with a lot of tools and is looking to boost their efficiency.
- Increase engagement with omnichannel engagement through multiple channels at the same time with KPIs, tailored messaging, and predictive intelligence.
- Automate your workflows, campaigns, and processes to allow your business more time to focus on client relationships.
- Avail comprehensive customization options, a robust developer platform, and a dedicated admin panel to enjoy advanced functionalities.
- Integrate Zoho CRM with over 800+ tools and ensure a seamless operation with a variety of business applications.
- Break down your agency’s HR processes with Zoho People, manage the performance of your employees, and ensure exceptional employee engagement.
Zoho is rated 4.4/5 on G2.
Ease of use, the flexibility to prototype with a single user and subsequently release to the market, as well as the capacity to scale up and down account levels, solid community support, and decent professional support teams, are all desirable. I appreciated the built-in templates that we can use as a basis, how it works with multiple wireframes, and how we can construct platforms for customers without any hassles or scripting.
The tools we've highlighted offer not just efficiency, but the ability to connect deeply with your target audience.
Remember, it's not about adopting every tool on the list, but rather selecting the ones that align with your agency's unique needs and goals.
By incorporating these tools into your workflow, you're not just investing in technology; you're investing in the future of your agency's success.
With Statusbrew, you can plan and schedule your posts in advance, ensuring that you engage your audience at the perfect time, all without any manual effort - no more last-minute posts. Try it out now and see the difference for yourself. Sign up for Statusbrew today!
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and even Google My Business.