Twitter is where people go to vent and write down quick thoughts. Twitter, in particular, has changed the way the world communicates frequently and in short bursts. It's a place where anybody can be quotable, whether it's because they have said something witty or shared insightful observations.
Once in a while, even you need a break from coming up with witty Tweets and need some stunning ideas at your fingertip to fill up your Twitter feed. In this post, we will dig through Twitter quotes to find the most interesting, funny, and insightful ones that rang in under the original 280 characters for easy copy-&-paste. Feel free to use these real Twitter quotes in your Tweets whenever you like.
Table Of Contents:
- Deep Twitter Quotes
- Funny Twitter Quotes
- Twitter Quotes About Life
- Inspirational Quotes Twitter
- Motivational Quotes Twitter
- Twitter Bio Quotes
- Cute Twitter Quotes
- Best Twitter Quotes
- Wrapping Up!
You can directly jump to a section of your choice or keep scrolling.
Deep Twitter Quotes
There exist some deep Twitter quotes that can change our entire outlook towards life and situations simply by teaching how to see things in a new, brighter light and to notice details and patterns we previously ignored.
Life has many complex and deep layers. From the greatest minds of Twitter, we have gathered deep Twitter quotes that are also inspirational and thought-provoking quotes to challenge your perspectives. Check these deep Twitter quotes that will change your perspective on success, achievement, perception, or luck.
- Sometimes, you think that you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found.
- You need to be independent emotionally to feel happy with yourself truly.
- Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.
- A mistake that is repeated more than once is a decision.
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
- You are not born a winner. You are not born a loser. You are born a chooser.
“A winning attitude is not a given. It’s a choice and it’s a skill that needs to be nurtured every single day”.— Allistair McCaw (@AllistairMcCaw) December 16, 2021
You are not born a winner.
You are not born a loser.
You are born a chooser. #WinningAttitudeMindsetBook
- Don't let what you can do interfere with what you can't do.
- The problem with putting others first is that you have taught them that you come last.
- Your diet isn't only what you eat. It's what you watch; it's what you read; it's what you listen to.
- A moment's thinking results in an hour in words.
- You can be weak and still be strong.
- Those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know.
I found this deep quote— King Leo (@CoachKingLeon) January 27, 2022
"Sometimes you think that you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found."
This hit my really hard.
Funny Twitter Quotes
Let's face it: it can be a challenge sometimes to keep your Twitter account fun and exciting. Twitter is a very handy social outlet to get into a funny conversation with your audience by sticking with safe and relatable humor for the best responses. But you do not want to turn people off with crude humor using Twitter funny tweets, especially when you are representing a brand.
You no more need to think of savage funny Twitter quotes that you would want to share with your own followers to get the biggest bang out of each 280 character string of words. Here are some funny Twitter quotes to Tweet when you are out of ideas.
People are looking for leaders— Mitchell blue jeans (@blue_mitchell22) October 8, 2020
They want answers
There ain't no answer
There ain't going to be any answer
There never has been an answer
That's the answer
- I wish my health insurance covered my travel therapy.
- Homework: If it goes too easy, you're doing it wrong.
- Keep the dream alive! Hit the snooze button!
- Sometimes, it feels like the lyrics to a song you're listening to were written just for you.
- My study breaks are longer than my actual study time.
- Writing "etc." on a test because you don't remember any more examples.
- The best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
- There ain't no answer. There ain't going to be any answer. There has never been an answer. That's the answer.
- Etc. – End of Thinking Capacity.
- May your coffee be strong & your Monday be short.
- The one thing you shouldn't do is try to tell a cab driver how to get somewhere.
- All my life, I have always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
- In a situation where you can't prove LHS = RHS, multiply both sides by zero.
Twitter Quotes About Life
Life is hard. Even if people always have a positive outlook, work hard, and keep their heads up, life can still get them down. It's inevitable. Sometimes, when people feel miserable or sad, all it takes to turn a bad day or a bad moment around are a list of great Twitter life quotes.
Why don't you be the brand that often keeps cheering up its audience and provides constant inspiration using Twitter life quotes? These real Twitter quotes about life can be a great reminder and can also help motivate your followers to crush their goals!
"Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I may remember, involve me, and I learn."— Philosophy Thoughts (@Philosophy_DQ) January 30, 2022
| Benjamin Franklin
- Tell me & I forget, teach me & I remember, involve me & I learn.
- One kind word can easily warm 3 winter months.
- The tongue has no bones but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
- If the door is locked, try out the window!!
- To the living we owe respect; to the dead, we owe the truth.
- What you are passionate about is not random; instead, it is your calling.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.
- Take risks in your life because if you win, you can lead! If you lose, you can guide!
- Impossible is just an opinion!
- Your life tomorrow is the result of the choices you make today.
- Got to remember not everyone you talk to is your friend, and not everyone's opinion matters.
- Live your life for yourself and the people you love, not for what society portrays as socially acceptable.
- The more things you try, the more you will find what you don't like, and the more you will become aware of what brings you fulfillment. It takes courage to do that!
Inspirational Quotes Twitter
Twitter has quickly escalated from an online platform for status updates to an amazing resource for inspiration and motivation. You can also use the outlet as a platform to share thoughts, empower your followers, and provide helpful advice. Here's a list of inspirational real Twitter quotes that you can share with your followers for their daily dose of inspiration.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. Remember that, don’t be afraid to fail; it’s proof you’ll soon be successful.#goodmorning— Hamza Nadeem (@HamzaHNK) March 10, 2021
- Your greatest glory is not in always falling but in rising every time you fall.
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
- The only sure way to fail is to fail to try.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don't tell you what to see.
- It doesn't matter how much you know if you never put that knowledge to work.
- You'll never enjoy the sunshine if you don't leave the comfort of the shade.
- Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Refocus on where you're headed.
- Life isn't about getting to the top; it's about being satisfied with what you've gone through and still being hungry for more.
- Bravery is in waking up every morning to fight those same demons that left you so tired the night before.
- What are you going to get when you trade your freedom away? Check to see what your proud new possessions will be worth.
- Perseverance is in doing the hard work after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
- It's your road & yours alone. Others can walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
- Don't always trust what you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
- When you finally heal, you'll realize they had nothing to offer you from day one. Just lies and bullshit. It was YOU who had everything they wanted.
- My goal is to invent a job, not find a job.
Motivational Quotes Twitter
Motivational Tweets are extremely popular as millions gain inspiration from people who have been there and done that incredibly well. Here's a list of motivational real Twitter quotes that you can use to motivate your Twitter followers to reach the heights they dream of reaching.
Work on your goals a little bit each day, no matter how small.— Ian Powell (@ianpowelly) March 1, 2021
- Goals; I have it in me right now to get me to where I want to be later.
- Work on your goals a little bit each day, no matter how small.
- A goal without a timeline is just a dream. Let's set a timeline and get started!
- Start again if required. It took Edison 10,000 attempts to perfect & refine the light bulb. Henry Ford failed & went broke five times before he succeeded.
- The moment you truly commit to something, the universe "instantly" conspires to help you. Don't be surprised by these "coincidences."
- May we all accept the joy life offers with open hands and open hearts. And then may we pass the joy along.
- Don't give up raising your hands. The road to success is long, but it will be totally worth it.
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Dreams, thoughts, and visions are simply not enough to create something. Only through movement, effort, and action can an idea come into existence.
- Make this year count! Stop putting off your dreams. The time is now.
- You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.
- No shortcut ever gave you what you deserved.
- Every smile, every kind word, every act of generosity……the good you put into the world goes on forever.
- Don't change for change's sake. Change becomes truly rewarding only when you do it with intent.
- The measure of who you are is what you do with what you have at any given point in time.
Ultimately, the measure of who you are is what you do with what you have at any given point in time.#motivationquote #inspiration #success #careercoach #todayslinetoliveby #milewalkacademy #goals #careers #leadership pic.twitter.com/Q3yP38IVJw— Andrew LaCivita (@arlacivita) January 27, 2022
Twitter Bio Quotes
Of the few factors required to complete your Twitter profile, Twitter bios are among the most important ones. After all, they indicate who you are in a few sentences. It is a brief piece of intro about yourself to let Twitter people know your amazing personality and skill. All you need to do is think carefully about the best way to describe yourself and then put it up.
When it comes to picking out a perfect Twitter bio for your profile, you need to be a little picky. Casting the best bio lines for Twitter is the most essential part of a well-focused Twitter profile. Put a Twitter bio that impresses and inspires people to follow you. To help you stand out, we have prepared a list of the best Twitter bio quotes.
- Follow me to get a footprint of my virtual life.
- It's better to dislike me after knowing me properly.
- When I tweet, I tweet to kill.
- Let's go on the same journey under my guidance.
- Welcome to the life of a person who struggles to fake anything.
- Why look for heaven in a faraway place when it's right in front of you!
- If our journey is the same, why don't you follow me to walk behind?
- I take every little chance to be a better version of myself. Tweeting is just one of them!
- Would you mind standing in my queue?
- I tweet as freely as an ocean.
- Don't judge me unless you know me.
- I pour myself out here!
Cute Twitter Quotes
Twitteratis are often on a hunt to post fresh, cute, and funny tweets. Anything witty, sarcastic, and sweet always amazes them. These cute Twitter quotes will surely make a place on your Twitter feeds as we have rounded up some of the best collections of cute Twitter quotes, which you will love to post on your feeds!
- No one appreciates the very special genius of our conversation as much as your dog does.
- Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.
- Reading is dreaming with open eyes.
- Never regret anything that made you smile.
- Self-hugs are warm too.
- Take those moments to breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the flowers!
- Don't let anyone dim your shine.
- There's always a purpose to something! Taking it easy, it's as good as any!
- Tweet like nobody's following.
- Make today so good that yesterday is jealous.
- An almond exists because a honey bee visited an almond blossom.
Best Twitter Quotes
Twitter has a plethora of quotes that have gained lots of eyeballs and hearts over a short period of time. There are so many best Twitter quotes that it can be tough to figure out which is the best one. We think the best Twitter quotes in the world are the one that says the perfect thing at the perfect time.
In our everyday lives, Twitter quotes that we find the best changes like the wind depending on what we need to hear and the challenges we are facing. That being said, the best Twitter quotes always make us feel best at the moment. Below, we have presented a collection of the best Twitter quotes of all time, which have been tweeted from famous figures to poets, influencers, and more.
- Manage risk, don't fear it!
- If you don't heal what hurt you, you will bleed on people who didn't cut you.
- There are some people who are reluctant even to smile. And some other people who deceive with a smile.
- When determination depends on your mood, it's not determination.
- Those who live without expecting anything from anyone might be the ones who once wanted a lot.
- The most anti-science statement ever is "Trust the science." Question science is how you do science.
- Invest in people who invest in you.
- The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be the one.
- Always help someone; you never know you might only be the one that does.
- No matter how neglected, some of them come back looking for us like a cat... always…
- Delay is not defeat.
- Having patience, forgiving, being kind... these kinds of actions are expected from those who are privileged to be mentally healthy. Be fit mentally, and be kind to those who are less fortunate!
- Sometimes struggles are essential to bringing out your hidden potential and strengths. It is essential to remain calm and keep your spirits high even during a struggle. Wait for your tides to turn in your favor.
- Our minds are our personal puzzle boxes; to unravel its mysteries, we must find its key.
- Everything you go through truly makes you stronger.
- Don't try to be perfect. Try to be better than what you were yesterday.
- Be so private they can't do anything but assume.
- Focus on the good & the goodwill focus on you. This is the kind of attraction that we need!
- Beauty starts the moment you decide to be yourself.
- You can't move forward if you are looking back!
- Never dream about success… work for it!!
- A new day is a gateway to new experiences!
- A 30 days habit can change life for the next 30 years.
- Trials and tribulations can help us realize our inner strength.
- Successful people believe in themselves when no one else will.
- Be the light in someone else's life today.
- Always be proud of how hard you're trying.
- Train your mind to be calm in every storm.
We hope you found these Twitter quotes insightful. Perhaps you will take your favorite Twitter quotes and use them graciously in your tweets to add value to your followers apart from your daily tweeting.
Using these best Twitter quotes gives you a little boost to keep tweeting whenever you are short of ideas or when you need them most. You can just come back to this page to pick it up whenever you need one.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some commonly asked questions about Twitter quotes:
Can I write quotes on Twitter?
Yes. Quotes are commonly tweeted on Twitter. When posting quotes on Twitter, be sure to give proper attribution to the original author or speaker.
Which are sad Twitter quotes?
Here are some sad Twitter quotes:
- Sometimes, it's the smile we fake that's the hardest to erase.
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
- There's nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
- It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.
- It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
Which are love Twitter quotes?
Here are some love and relationship Twitter quotes:
- Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
- To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
- I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you.
- Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
- Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.