Terms of Service
Review the terms ("Agreement") carefully. By incorporating or accessing the services offered by Statusbrew("Statusbrew," "We," "Us"), you are affirming that you have read, understand, and accept this agreement. You are entirely responsible for regularly visiting our updated version of the Agreement, which is published at https://statusbrew.com/tos however, we will inform you of any changes, in our sole discretion, materially in this Agreement. Further usage of our services posts such updations have been made will establish your Agreement to such changes. When we change this Agreement, we will refresh the "Last Modified" date above. This agreement appeals to the "Services," which are services that you could access through our website or mobile app.
By utilizing our Services, you affirm that:
- You will use our Services for business and professional reasons;
- You are a minimum of 18 years of age or is otherwise ready to go into a legitimate agreement;
- You acknowledge and will comply with this Agreement;
- If you are utilizing our service as an employee of a company, you can go into legitimate Agreement for the company; and
- You are liable for anybody that utilizes our Services through your account, like your staff, advisors, or contractors.
We use several terms that have an exceptional significance in this Agreement. While a few words are characterized somewhere else, this section sets out some key terms' meanings.
- "Data" is a generic term that implies all data and information (like content, pictures, photographs, videos, audio, and other documents) in any format that is transferred to, downloaded from, or displayed as Services. It will be the information that you or your Authorized Users give to us or transfer to Services.
- "Services" signifies our sites, for instance, statusbrew.com (and all its current and future subdomains), and mobile applications, and any other services that you access or buy through our sites or mobile applications.
- "Third-Party Services" will be services that are not given by Statusbrew yet that you may access or use regarding our Services. They incorporate the "Social Media Services, "which are simply the social networking sites supported by our Services (like Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram), just as the expansions and applications accessible in the Statusbrew App Directory (https://space.statusbrew.com).
- "you," "your," "Client," and comparative terms mean the individual or legal entity specifying or utilizing the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are getting to and using the Services on behalf of a company(like an employer) or other legal entity, "you," "your," or "Client" signifies the organization or other legal entity that you are utilizing the Services for.
- Subject to the remainder of this Agreement, we will permit you and your Authorized Users to access and utilize our Services in the manner set out in the subscribed plan. You may not use or access the Services in some other way, like using robots, spiders, and crawlers.
- Our Services advance continually. We may need to change our Services, such as by changing, adding, or eliminating features whenever required, under any circumstance. We might possibly give notice of those progressions to you. We won't be obligated to you or a third-party for the alteration, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of any of our Services.
- Our Services interact with Social Media Networks and rely upon the accessibility of those Social Networks and the features and functionality they make accessible to us, which we don't control and may change without any notice. Incase if Social Network quits making a few of the features or functionality accessible to us, or accessible to us on particular terms as determined by Statusbrew in its sole discretion (API Change), we may quit giving access to those features or functionality, and we won't be obligated to you or any third-party for any such change.
- If you utilize our Services for a contest or otherwise ask users to submit data through our Services ("Submitted Data"), you recognize and agree that:
- The Services don't assist you with consenting laws, rules, or guidelines that may apply to your collection or utilization of Submitted Data, which is exclusively your duty; and
- We won't be liable to you or a third-party for the Submitted Data. We make no guarantee that any Submitted Data fetched or displayed through the Services is precise or complete.
You are liable for the completeness, security, integrity, and accuracy of the account data you give to us. You will quickly inform us of any unapproved access to or utilization of your login credentials.
Third-Party Services and Integrations
- In leveraging our platform, you concur to the following: (i) You function as the data overseer, while Statusbrew acts as the data facilitator concerning any content that Statusbrew garners on your behalf from Third Party Services (“Third Party Content”); (ii) You grant us permission and direct us to facilitate integrations with Third Party Services, to engage in Third Party Service Agreements for enabling such integrations, and to process any personal data accessed via these integrations on your behalf; and (iii) The onus of adhering to any relevant Third Party Service Agreements (including potential developer guidelines) and any applicable data protection regulations during the generation or employment of Third Party Content rests with you.
GDPR And Data Protection
- You hold your rights to any Customer data you submit, post, or show on or through the Services. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, eternal, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferable, free royalty license to utilize, run, duplicate, replicate, measure, process, modify, interpret, alter, distribute, send, display, and appropriate Customer Content for the reasons for giving, supporting, upgrading, and developing up our products and services.
- We invite your suggestions, reviews, bug reports, or other feedback ("Feedback"). We don't need to keep Feedback confidential; regardless of whether you disclose it to us, it is private.
- Statusbrew Content is secured by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws, and, as among you and Statusbrew, we claim and hold all rights in the Services and any Statusbrew content.
Trail, Terms & Renewal
- You should pay fees for the Services you buy, except Services that we explicitly offer free of cost. If you register for a 7 - days free trial under the paid category, with No Credit Card, we might require you to provide a credit card or ACH method(Yearly Term) after the successful completion of the trial period.
- Paid plans will renew automatically at the end of the term (monthly or annually, based on the plan you choose when you purchase). We will automatically raise your bill on renewal unless you downgrade our services.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- We won't be obligated for indirect, correctional, accidental, uncommon, consequential damages, or loss of profits, data, or other intangible misfortunes, that outcome from the utilization of, or failure to utilize, our Services or some other part of this Agreement. By no means will we be liable for any Third-Party Services, Social Networks, any association with or for any harm, misfortune, or injury coming about because of hacking, altering burglary, or other unauthorized access to or utilization of our Services or your account or the data contained in your report, including Customer data.
- No guidance or information, regardless of whether oral or written, acquired from us or elsewhere will make any guarantee or condition not explicitly expressed in this Agreement.
- Our costs are set dependent on constraints of obligation and the disclaimers of guarantees in this section. You recognize that they will endure and apply regardless of whether found to have failed their fundamental purpose.
- If you aren't satisfied with our services or thought that you had been harmed by using our services or this agreement, you may end utilizing our services. That end is your sole and exclusive remedy under this agreement.
Claims And Disputes
You will be repaid and hold harmless the Statusbrew parties from and against all the incurred losses, penalties, harness, expenses, and cost, inclusive of legal costs incurred, of any kind against Statusbrew party related to:
- Customer Data.
- Breach of this legal agreement or any laws.
- Your use of services or third-party services.
- If you breach the contract or violate our rights or another individual right, we may request a court to stop you; we bring a case against you, you will repay us with our legal expenses for that claim.
We aren't liable to you or any third-party for any inability to perform our obligations under this contract if that failure results from any reason beyond our ability to control, such as; fire; flood; earthquake; accidents; vandalism; power failure; the act of hackers; Internet or network failures; Acts of God and the public enemy; Acts of terrorism; Act of war; riots; lock-downs or any laws, orders, rules, guidelines, acts or limitations of any administration or legislative body or authority, common or military, including the orders and decisions of courts; or if someone else (Social Network) changes their terms or no longer offers their services to you or Statusbrew on terms we believe are reasonable.
Notice To You
Statusbrew may pass notice to you by putting a banner notice on our platform or website. We may like to reach you or your authorized users through your Statusbrew account or contact data you provided, like email or phone number, or via your account on one or more social networks. If you neglect to keep up with exact account data, such as contact details, you may not get critical data about our services.
Notice To Statusbrew
For any notice to Statusbrew that you give under or regarding this contract, you can notify Statusbrew via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whole Agreement or Contract
This Agreement or Contract, including different other documents referred to as applicable to our services in this agreement or contract between you and Statusbrew for your utilization of our services. Any earlier understanding, statements, or agreements (oral or written) don't apply, including additional terms that you may present. This agreement or contract is binding on the parties and their permitted successors and assigns.