When you are working in a social media agency, you need to take care of many moving pieces.
Think about it… once a client is onboarded, the account managers collaborate with the social media team to create and implement social media campaigns that meet the client's goals. The account managers also stay in touch with the client throughout the process to ensure that they are happy with the results.
There are several workflows happening simultaneously, which also means that a lot of things can go wrong.
So, to help you streamline your agency’s processes, we have put together a list of 10+ must-have social media tools for agencies in this article. You will find all the tools that will help you with creative development, smooth workflows, and more.
Statusbrew is a social media management tool that helps you manage several social media accounts from one place to save you time and effort.
Statusbrew's unified dashboard allows you to manage different kinds of social media interactions and posts to reduce the number of clicks and time you need to manage them all. You can schedule posts for different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (now X), LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and even Google My Business from one place.
Strategically, Statusbrew helps you to:
- Visually identify gaps in your social media strategy
- Answer customers faster and stay more connected to your audience
- Get data on your post performance and personalized insights about what works and what doesn't, what's your best time to post, what your best-performing content is, and much more
- Plan, schedule, and collaborate with your team and clients to manage their social media presence
- Use user groups, profile groups, and permissions to control who has access to which social media accounts. Maintain security and ensure that only authorized users can post to your client's social media accounts.
- Statusbrew profile groups allow agencies to group together social media profiles of different clients or brands. So, as an agency, you can manage multiple profiles simultaneously and publish the same content to multiple profiles simultaneously.
- Use workspaces to create different workflows for different clients.
- Standard: $129.00 /mo
- Premium: $229.00 /mo
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
If you are an agency that is deeply involved in social media, check out Statusbrew to make your agency’s life easier and simpler to manage your and your client’s socials.
Planable is a social media marketing tool that focuses on teamwork and collaboration. It helps teams avoid the chaos of working out of sync by providing different permission levels for collaborators and a preview function that shows exactly how posts will look when they are published.
One of Planable's most notable features is its commenting and approval system for scheduled posts. This allows collaborators to comment on each other's work, share feedback, edit, and approve posts before they go live.
Planable also has a sleek calendar view that makes it easy to visualize your social media content for the week or month ahead. Additionally, you get the option to create on-brand templates to improve the consistency and aesthetic of your social media presence.
- Preview and customize your social media posts for each platform.
- Use the visual editor to create engaging Instagram stories.
- Manage multiple brands and groups from one place.
- Collaborate with your team by adding comments, tags, and internal notes to posts.
- Track the history of all your posts and see previous versions.
- Get approval from your team or clients before publishing posts.
RecurPost is a social media scheduling and publishing tool that helps you improve your workflow. It offers features, including content repurposing, the best time to post suggestions, repeating schedules, reposting, Canva integration, white-label reports, a social inbox, bulk scheduling, RSS feed automation, and detailed analytics.
- Create unlimited one-off and recurring social media posts.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on your social media posts.
- Generate professional white-label reports with your logo.
- Use the social inbox to monitor and manage notifications from all social media platforms in one place.
- Invite team members or clients to collaborate on your social media content.
- Curate content through RSS feeds, the Google Chrome plugin, and Pocket integrations.
- Auto-schedule posts for the best time to post on social media.
Keyhole is a social media analytics tool offering features to help you:
- Understand your customers by showing you what attracts their attention and when they are most active on social media.
- Simplify your reporting by providing easy-to-understand reports that you can share with your team.
- Save you time by eliminating the need to crawl different social media platforms to collect data.
- Identify key influencers in your industry who can help you to reach your target audience.
- Understand your audience demographics by showing you their age, gender, location, and interests.
- Track your social media performance with metrics, such as impressions, reach, posts, and engagements.
- Analyze the sentiment of your followers' interactions with your brand, including the percentage of positive and negative sentiments.
Talkwalker uses AI to track mentions and conversations about your brand across the web. It even identifies the sentiment that people have about your brand. Talkwalker then converts the information it collects into actionable insights that you can use to improve your marketing and customer service efforts.
- Identifies the needs of your clients
- AI scrapes the internet for conversations about your brand
- Analyze, identify, and set your strategic focus
- Monitor, track, and manage your progress
Repurposing old content is a great way to get more people to see it. After all, only a small fraction of your audience sees each post the first time you post.
Meet Edgar is a social media marketing tool that makes it easy to repurpose content. It's basically a social media scheduler that automatically posts your content to major social platforms.
The difference between Meet Edgar and other tools is that it lets you create a library of evergreen content. This means that you can store posts that aren't time-sensitive, and Meet Edgar will automatically repost them when the algorithm decides it's a good time.
For example, you create a set of videos and then recycle them all year round using Meet Edgar. This will save you a lot of work and help you to engage with your audience in a timely manner.
- Integrates with your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn accounts
- Schedule posts for different times of the week
- Build a library of evergreen content
- Automatically generate variations of your content
- Monitor your engagement
- A/B test post-variations
CoSchedule is a marketing calendar and suite that helps you plan and schedule your blog and social media content in one place.
The drag-and-drop calendar is easy to use, and the interface provides a streamlined workflow for your marketing team. You can also integrate CoSchedule with Google Docs, Evernote, and WordPress to make your social media planning stress-free.
- Marketing calendar: See everything in one place, including social media posts, blog posts, and other marketing tasks.
- Marketing suite: Manage marketing requests, track progress, and maximize content output.
- Headline Studio: Improve your headlines with auto-suggestions and feedback.
- Access to Marketing Institute content: Learn from marketing experts and improve your marketing skills.
Tailwind is a social media marketing tool that helps you schedule and create content for Pinterest and Instagram. It has a library of thousands of layout options for you to create professional-looking social posts quickly and easily.
When you create a post in Tailwind, it automatically saves it in the correct format for every social network. You can then view all of your scheduled posts in a calendar, and Tailwind will automatically post them for you at the best times to reach your audience.
The main drawback of Tailwind is that its primary focus is Pinterest marketing. While you can also design and schedule Instagram posts in Tailwind, it will always prioritize Pinterest. If you are looking for a social media marketing tool that can help you manage all of your social media channels equally, Tailwind may not be the best option for you. But, if Pinterest is a strong channel for your business, Tailwind is a great tool to consider.
- Instagram and Pinterest schedulers
- Planner to visualize your Instagram feed
- Tailwind Create to design and edit posts
- Instagram hashtag finder
- Instagram link in bio tool
Later is a social media scheduling tool that allows you to upload posts to social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest. It has a free plan that allows you to schedule up to 10 posts per month for each channel.
Later is a beginner-friendly tool that makes it easy to cross-post content across social channels and view your content in a calendar view. It also offers an Instagram grid preview feature.
You can use Later to organize your images into different categories and view analytics about the performance of each post.
- Scheduling tool
- Instagram analytics
- User-generated content
- Instagram stories scheduling
- Instagram hashtags finder
- Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn scheduling
SmarterQueue is a social media marketing tool that helps you categorize and store your evergreen content, recycle it, and curate new content from other sources. It also has a built-in content creation tool that lets you create and schedule posts in one place.
SmarterQueue automatically creates a separate queue and posting plan for each content category. This helps you to ensure that you are posting a variety of content on a regular basis.
Once a piece of content has been posted, it goes to the back of the queue, ready to be posted again in the future. You can also add different text variations to keep old content fresh.
- Canva integration: Makes it easy to create visually appealing social media posts.
- Link tracking: Helps to see which type of content is performing best for your brand.
- Bulk import: This allows you to import your existing content into SmarterQueue quickly.
- Visual calendar: Gives you a clear overview of your upcoming posts.
- Analytics: Provides you with insights into your social media performance.
- Publishing: Publish posts to several social media accounts from one place.
- Social inbox: Manage your social media interactions in one place.
- Competitor analysis: Track your competitors' social media activity.
NapoleonCat is a social media management tool that allows you to manage your social ads, direct messages, customer service requests, audience insights, and competitor tracking in one place. It also offers advanced analytics and reporting features.
NapoleonCat has a user-friendly interface and a low monthly price, which makes it a good option for small businesses. But, NapoleonCat has limited data capabilities, and hence, it becomes difficult to access historical data for your reports.
- Social media inbox management
- Workflow automation
- Social media content scheduling
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Competitor tracking
Brandwatch is a social media monitoring tool that helps you identify influential people in your niche. It does so by analyzing conversations about brands that are similar to yours. Brandwatch also gives you ideas for influencers to collaborate with and creates reports to provide insights into current trends around specific topics or keywords.
- Influencer identification
- Brand monitoring
- Keyword tracking
- Trend analysis
- Brand management
- Compare your brand awareness with your competitors
- Crisis management
- Market research
Brand24 tracks all mentions of your brand online, including online reviews, blog posts, tweets, and news articles. It also analyzes the sentiment of these mentions so you can understand how people are talking about your brand.
- Manage your online reputation: By tracking all mentions of your brand, you can identify any negative sentiment and take action to address it.
- Engage with your audience: Brand24 will notify you whenever someone mentions you on social media so you can respond and interact with them.
- Identify new opportunities: By tracking conversations about your industry, you can identify new markets and opportunities for your business.
- Measure your brand awareness: Brand24 provides insights into how much of the conversation within your industry mentions you. This can help you to track your brand awareness over time.
BuzzSumo is a content marketing tool that helps you find trending topics in your industry and the best-performing posts. It also makes it easy to find relevant influencers to work with.
If you are feeling uninspired or stuck on a content idea, BuzzSumo gives you the spark you need. You can use it to find out what people are talking about in your industry and what types of content are matching with your audience’s preferences.
BuzzSumo also helps you to identify and connect with relevant influencers. This is a great way to get your content in front of a wider audience and build relationships with key people in your industry.
- Content trend analysis
- Best-performing content discovery
- Influencer identification and outreach
- Content discovery
- Content analysis reports
- Domain reports
- Content research
- Access to journalist profiles
The number of social media tools that make your agency’s life simpler is overwhelming. How can you choose the right social media tool for your agency? What are the best practices for using social media tools? If you want to collaborate with your team and produce high-quality work that consistently performs well, focus on just one tool from this list.
And, if you prefer to streamline your client’s social interaction in one place and also clear out the spam, troll, bot, and irrelevant comments, check out Statusbrew by booking a FREE demo!
Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media management tool that supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Google My Business.